[DEAD]FREE Steak

[quote name='Ledhed']Scrub, do you mind me asking what the "RFSD" means? I see it in every deal you post.[/quote]

Ripped From Slick Deals

I try to post where I got the deals from

[quote name='Scrubking'][quote name='Ledhed']Scrub, do you mind me asking what the "RFSD" means? I see it in every deal you post.[/quote]

Ripped From Slick Deals

I try to post where I got the deals from[/quote]

Thanks. I'd always wondered, but never bothered to ask.

What is the quality of online steak? Here we always just by a quarter of a cow from a local rancher so we know the quality and where its from.

(since there still are not country of origin labels for meat does anyone know where the steaks from the on-line places come from?)

[quote name='Cmosfm']Mmmmm baby, I'm gettin me a free steak!

Now if I only had me one of them "women" that do the cooking and such.[/quote]

Like the one in Scrubking's sig?
BTW, Thanks, Scrub!

[quote name='MorPhiend'][quote name='Cmosfm']Mmmmm baby, I'm gettin me a free steak!

Now if I only had me one of them "women" that do the cooking and such.[/quote]

Like the one in Scrubking's sig?[/quote]

:lol:

Thank you very much for completing our survey.

Your FREE Dry-Aged, All Natural, Pasture Raised Premium Rib-Eye Steak should arrive at your address in approximately six weeks.

If you have any questions please feel free to email us at: [email protected]

Sincerely,

HXMMarketResearch.com

Hope it's still fresh in 6 weeks!

[quote name='evilmax17']I can see it now. 6 weeks from now we'll have the "OFFICIAL got diareha from free steak thread".[/quote]

Is that mail order steak ok to eat?

[quote name='MorPhiend']ummm... Check the link again, guys. Things have changed:

http://hxmmarketresearch.com/organicbeef/

I think what really happened is that they suddenly got 10,000 surveys in one day and went over quota while someone wasn't watching (doing their job). Looks like no steak for us... :cry:

Thanx anyway, scrub.[/quote]

Heh, damn, oh well.

Actually they now claim that "hackers" messed with things and posted the deal every where and that the deal ended months ago:

Dear Valued Visitors,

This Organic Steak Survey was completed and taken offline on 09/28/2004. Since that time the HXMMarketResearch domain has been illegally compromised by hackers. The individuals who hacked the site made the survey available for completion and then publicly published a link to the hacked survey in a variety of places. Many "free deals" websites have picked up the hacked link and have been unknowingly sending members to the site to complete this survey. Consequently, many people completed the survey after the open enrollment period had expired.

Unfortunately, we cannot honor the free steak offer to those individuals who completed the survey after the the survey was officially closed and our quota was reached.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

HXMMarketResearch

Who the fuck hacks a steak site? Bullshit man! BULLSHIT! Why not fess and up not lie about it.

.....I wanted my steak.....

:cry:

OH shit, if they hacked were they able to get my info. I never received email regarding the hack! Did anyone received their steak?

I haven't gotten the steak or an email...it did say 4 - 8 wks i think...so 8 wks would be in another 10 days or so...DAMM THEM

as long as they are going down that path, they could also have these 'hackers' sell all the info they gathered to third parties. Dont know if they are that wicked though.

This Organic Steak Survey was completed and taken offline on 09/28/2004.

This post was made in January 05. What gives?

Unfortunately, we cannot honor the free steak offer to those individuals who completed the survey after the the survey was officially closed and our quota was reached.

No steak for anyone here.. haha, suckas.

bread's done
Back