DEAD: Free Tequila T-Shirt!!!!!!

I got a black shirt in the mail.
Not sure if this one, because someone else took it :/
But i'll post when I find out if it was.

All I remember, it was all black with white letters.

[FONT=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hello, [/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thank you for your interest in Partida Tequila. Due to the popularity of our Tequila IQ Quiz, we have run out of our Partida prizes. Please accept our sincerest apologizes, along with this booklet of delicious Partida Tequila recipes. Partida is one of the finest Tequilas available and now with the introduction of Partida's Agave Nectar, the Partida Margarita makes an absolutely superb cocktail. You can find premium spirit retailers in your area by visiting our homepage and entering your zip code in the “Where to Buy Partida” feature or through fine online retailers such as: [/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif]www.vintagewines.biz [/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif]www.astorwines.com [/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif]www.winechateau.com [/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif]Remember, Partida is “The True Spirit of Tequila”, so please sip and savor Partida Tequila. [/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif]Best regards, [/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif]Partida Tequila [/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif]“The True Spirit of Tequila” [/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif]www.partidatequila.com[/FONT]

[quote name='h3llbring3r'][FONT=Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Partida Tequila. Due to the popularity of our Tequila IQ Quiz, we have run out of our Partida prizes. Please accept our sincerest apologizes, along with this
booklet of delicious Partida Tequila recipes. Partida is one of the finest Tequilas available and now with the introduction of Partida's Agave Nectar, the Partida Margarita makes an absolutely superb cocktail. You can find premium spirit retailers in your area by visiting our homepage and entering your zip code in the “Where to Buy Partida” feature or through fine online retailers such as:

www.vintagewines.biz
www.astorwines.com
www.winechateau.com

Remember, Partida is “The True Spirit of Tequila”, so please sip and savor Partida Tequila.

Best regards,

Partida Tequila
“The True Spirit of Tequila”
www.partidatequila.com [/FONT]
[/QUOTE]

Got the same email today

I am thinking I might nasty-gram them back. Chinga tu madre anyone?

I think I might send back something along the lines of:
Muhahahahaha I will never try your Tequila now! Viva Patron!
I will also go out of my way make fun of anyone I see buy or order it at a bar.

sigh i didnt even get the e-mail. i knew this one was to good to be true on a side note anyone know when luck points refill cause i got the halo 3 for free from microsoft promo.

naw, Im just messing around, I was pissed I got that email saying they ran out of free sh*t. how can a tequila company run out of tequila?!?!

bread's done
Back