[DEAD]Free ufc rio for a limited time on xbox 360 app

[quote name='cancerman1120']WOW...that was a KICK!![/QUOTE]

I came to say that! He was seeing stars still standing. My favorite type of knockout.

Silva is a beast. This is gun be good. Someone is gonna die in the cage in a bit.
And the quality cleaned up a bit, I suppose. Looks better now. Or it's not going to give me headaches from trying to focus and make out what is going on, so that is good.

[quote name='mazinga z']I saw one hit to the back of the head, is that enough for a dq? I guess ref made a mistake[/QUOTE]
It is all up to how the ref is looking at it. They have a split-second to react to stuff and they have a different view on the action than us. So if they think that is what they are seeing, it can be enough for a DQ.
But even Dana White has already called BS on twitter. I like Mario as a ref; I don't think he has made nearly as many bad calls as say, Mazagatti. But this one was a terrible call.

I may do this from now on, I don't have cable(FIGHT THE POWER) and I'm not to keen on going to noisy bars to watch the fight. I got a pretty clear pic and sound going. BTW that Wheel kick was like Tekken Tag Ji Kazama Wheel kick,WOAH! lol

[quote name='apokalypse']great, it just stopped working for me :(. UFC app ftl.[/QUOTE]
Me too, and now XBL service alerts also shows that it's having problems. I can't even connect to XBL at all now, much less the fight.

What was the process when the last PPV crashed? Do I need to contact them to bitch, or do they automatically contact me with the plan for a future voucher?

[quote name='SkylineChili4Me']Me too, and now XBL service alerts also shows that it's having problems. I can't even connect to XBL at all now, much less the fight.

What was the process when the last PPV crashed? Do I need to contact them to bitch, or do they automatically contact me with the plan for a future voucher?[/QUOTE]

Mine is still playing, nonstop. Only issue is twice now it has turned blurry. It went away after a few seconds and cleared up.

[quote name='SkylineChili4Me']Me too, and now XBL service alerts also shows that it's having problems. I can't even connect to XBL at all now, much less the fight.

What was the process when the last PPV crashed? Do I need to contact them to bitch, or do they automatically contact me with the plan for a future voucher?[/QUOTE]

really? haven't had any problems perfect stream since 7pm

ref screwed Johnson, both times he had him down on his back and in control he made them stand up. I guess playing to the home crowd

My friend said he had to restart his 360 to get the fight back. Sounds like they are fucking it up again somewhat. Hopefully the next one will be free with another month of gold lol.

Been watching since the beta, and I have to say, I love the service but I really wish they took my comments into consideration.

Just saying, my main comment / piece of advice for them was expanding the social aspect of the program. If they made it so that you could comment on the fights, live, and have your comments show up as you made them (in respect to the fights, so if you're not watching a live stream there is no spoilers) to your friends list . . . well, I'd never leave home for a fight again.

All in all, the service is great, but I see a lot of opportunity for them to make it better.

Also, what was with them not allowing fight picks this time around? That really saddened me. I like watching the fights, but the gamer in me likes participating and trying to win!

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']ref screwed Johnson, both times he had him down on his back and in control he made them stand up. I guess playing to the home crowd[/QUOTE]I feel like Mirg stood them up a little too quick every time, but I didn't see Johnson winning this fight at all even if he had time to try to work down there.
Edit: Then again, I just saw someone somewhere else comment that it is nice to see a ref make a stand against all the LnP artists out there. Kinda agree on it.

[quote name='joker______']Omfg what a knock out...Aldo!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Damn that was a knee to the face if I ever saw one.

One of the best PPV events I have seen in a while. Every fight on the main card was great (even if one ended in a terrible DQ) and there were a couple good undercard fights as well.

[quote name='psunami']Definitely a great card tonight. That heel kick by Barboza was amazing. Best KO I've seen in a while.[/QUOTE]

...and that knee too. I expect to see those on the next Ultimate Knockouts.

UFC on Xbox made alot of new fans tonight.

I don't have to deal with the hassle of comcast anymore and them charging me ridiculous fees. I'll order the events on here from now on.

Great show with an awesome ending.

[quote name='KirbyLovesTacos']UFC on Xbox made alot of new fans tonight.

I don't have to deal with the hassle of comcast anymore and them charging me ridiculous fees. I'll order the events on here from now on.

Great show with an awesome ending.[/QUOTE]

isn't it the same price on Xbox and on PPV?

[quote name='pun123']Much better tonight, wish it was free everytime, or at least maybe a reasonable price, anyways great fights.[/QUOTE]

yeah really don't want to pay $55 to watch each event

Damn good ppv..and for free to! Cant beat that. Also, I had zero problems with it freezing or anything like that.

I screamed out when Barboza landed that kick. That was brutal. Glad Etim woke up...I really thought they were going to have to take him out on a stretcher.

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']isn't it the same price on Xbox and on PPV?

[/QUOTE]

Yeah but Comcast is sneaky as hell. They almost always charge me twice per event and they give me that "You recorded it so we charge you extra for it!" even right after I delete it. One time they even tried charging me for the free encore.

Turned out to be a great night considering a less than stellar card. Clearly Belfort/Johnson was the most popular fight. My signal quality took a big hit when that fight came on and returned to normal for Aldo.

Im not wasting $55 on Nate Diaz either, so they better give that one away for free too.

[quote name='niknum']
Im not wasting $55 on Nate Diaz either, so they better give that one away for free too.[/QUOTE]

No UFC card is worth $55 so yea, they should just give all the PPVs away for free to Xbox users :) I havent had a chance to watch this one yet, they claim I can watch the replay for up to 24 hours but the last PPV they didnt let me. We shall see.

Quality was great all night then right before the main event it went out. Got a pop up that said something like "this video no longer available". After 10 plus tries it came back on right before the fight then went out again after the fight. If I would have paid I'd been pissed.
That spinning kick was amazing, still the Hari vs Leko ko still reigns supreme.
http://youtu.be/2mYsqS-yD4o

I wonder if they are doing these for free just to get fans hooked on to buying at full price. Probably will end up being like that...at least I got to see the Brit knocked out cold. Best replay of the night or of any UFC match I have yet seen.

Probably the worst standups i've seen in 15 years of watching MMA :rofl:

The UFC app is great. The HD stream was amazing. I can definitely see myself using it instead of watching from PC.

[quote name='Viva Las Vegas']Quality was great all night then right before the main event it went out. Got a pop up that said something like "this video no longer available". After 10 plus tries it came back on right before the fight then went out again after the fight. If I would have paid I'd been pissed.
That spinning kick was amazing, still the Hari vs Leko ko still reigns supreme.
http://youtu.be/2mYsqS-yD4o[/QUOTE]

Both kicks were great but the way he fell was better than the hari vs leko fight. Standing rigid and falls over like a tree. Hope he is ok in the end.

The human body cannot find its balance when it is unconcious, thats why his one arm flew up, his body had no equilibrium. Always stunning to see that happen lol

bread's done
Back