*dead* Free Up Soundtrack

djwu

CAGiversary!
Pixar's "Up" soundtrack

http://www.amplified.com/latimesdisney/page.aspx

site is a bit slow, download was quick but the code to redeem soundtrack is "latimesdisney"

Looks like it expires today, not sure why its free but don't think I saw it anywhere else based on a quick search

edit: Looks like they may have taken it down as it says the offered expired.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! I finished watching this movie yesterday for the third time. One of my favorites :) Enjoyed the soundtrack a lot.

Love this movie! Thanks OP!
Michael Giacchino is quickly becoming our generation's Jerry Goldsmith.
He also did the recent Star Trek movie's soundtrack, which is excellent.

This was one of my favorite soundtracks of the year. Funnily enough, Michael Giacchino got started out composing music for video games.

thanks CAG djwu this is a great movie with a great soundtrack; (my favorite movie sountrack from a kids movie is Over The Hedge)

[quote name='Vader582']Love this movie! Thanks OP!
Michael Giacchino is quickly becoming our generation's Jerry Goldsmith.
He also did the recent Star Trek movie's soundtrack, which is excellent.[/QUOTE]

And....Medal of Honor, Medal of Honor Frontline, Medal of Honor Allied Assault, Black......

I'm getting a message saying the specific url I"m trying to access is not valid. Sucks because I really like the movie and the soundtrack. Thanks anyways, OP.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+2][SIZE=-2][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

aww yeah looks like its done. i saw word caught on other sites (like slickdeals) and probably caused a large traffic spike.

[quote name='Flak']Says the promotion has expired =/[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just noticed this. :cry:

I got UP on Blu-ray a few weeks back and it was a VERY nice movie. That little music montage at the beginning with Carl and Ellie was the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread.

I was looking forward to listening to the score. Oh, well. I hope Pixar's movie gets those Oscar nominations they wanted. :)

Congrats to everyone that got in on this. :applause:

[quote name='darknight88']why doesnt anyone rehost the file on mediafire?[/QUOTE]

I'll up it in a min for those that still want it.

Edit:

Up_soundtrack.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?mjzyleieimm

bread's done
Back