DEAD, fun while it lasted!! Free tickets to Fast and Furious :) :) :)

Copied and pasted from slick deals, already got 4 tickets :)

ALIVE: Free Fast & Furious 4 Ticket -NO PURCHASE NECESSARY! multiple tickets possible EDIT April 8: No purchase necessary. Just re-use the codes below. To make sure all codes are accepted, MANUALLY enter all of the codes on the website because people have been rejected when cut 'n paste was used. It appears that multiple entries from the same IP address is no longer possible because this promotion is designed for one entry per household. I jumped on a neighbors wireless and cleared my internet history & cookies and was able to print a second ticket with the same codes for my grandmother who does not have internet access. Codes:

Single Quart UPC: 0-79191-00067-0

kca7yw9y3ryyyr
KCA7FHZPYDPWWH
KCATRZZK499QV4
KCAV6YKR9WXQN7
KCAF7MGR9VDQXV

DO NOT PUT THESE IN THE SAME ORDER
http://www.castrolmoviecash.com/index.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried once and it said the connection timed out. tried again and it said one per household. No email regarding either entry attempt.

Thanks for the post though OP

[quote name='basilofbkrst']I tried once and it said the connection timed out. tried again and it said one per household. No email regarding either entry attempt.

Thanks for the post though OP[/QUOTE]

Same here :(

website dieing? SlickDeals effect? I cant get the website to load on a diff. computer with a diff. connection.

Edit: Seems like it might be internet explorer that causes the hiccup

You have exceeded the number of attempts to enter valid promotional codes to participate in this promotion.

O well movie sucks anyways

^ I just copied and pasted everything after the first line, so I could put it up here as fast as possible (incase it didn't last long), that was the OP of the SD thread talking about his/her grandma

[quote name='dallascowboys']isn't working anymore, told me one per household[/quote]

Did you enter them in the same order as in the OP? I did the first time and got the same response. Try mixing up the order. I did and it worked for me.

BTW, I did a C&P of all 5 codes and it went through.

worked for me, Awesome movie
I've already seen it once and with this I can watch it again

You can copy and paste as long as you change the order of the numbers. Putting the first set of numbers last and so forth.

Thanks!

Is the zipcode and info on that print thing suppose to be a weird one, because that is not what I inputted in for the ticket.

The zip code on the ticket will be the same for everyone, that has something to do with the company not the zip you plugged in.

Glad its still working :)

Worked for me. It does say you can use it on other Universal Pictures films. The problem is that I'm not sure if there are any movies I want to see of theirs.

You take the ticket to the register, they take it type some stuff on the computer and presto you are going to the movie for free...here is the list posted on SD of Universal Movies out soon:

Universal Pictures
Out Now
“Fast & Furious” Release Date: April 3, 2009 Genre: Action-Thriller
Cast: Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, John Ortiz, Laz Alonso

Duplicity

The Last House on the Left

Coming Soon
“State of Play” Release date: April 17, 2009 Genre: Political thriller
Cast: Russell Crowe, Ben Affleck, Rachel McAdams, Robin Wright Penn, Jason Bateman, Jeff Daniels and Helen Mirren

“Fighting” Release date: April 24, 2009 Genre: Action
Cast: Channing Tatum, Terrence Howard, Brian White,Luis Guzmán, Zulay Henao

“Wild Child” Release date: May 8, 2009 Genre: Comedy
Cast: Emma Roberts, Natasha Richardson, Shirley Henderson, Alex Pettyfer and Aidan Quinn

“Drag Me to Hell” Release date: Friday, May 29, 2009 Genre: Horror
Cast: Alison Lohman, Justin Long, Lorna Raver, David Paymer, Dileep Rao

“Land of the Lost” Release date: June 5, 2009 Genre: Comedy Adventure
Cast: Will Ferrell, Danny McBride, Anna Friel, Jorma Taccone

“Public Enemies” Release date: July 1, 2009 Genre: Action
Cast: Johnny Depp, Christian Bale, Channing Tatum, Billy Crudup, Leelee Sobieski, Emilie de Ravin, Giovanni Ribisi

Movie cash ticket expires June 30, 2009

I can't seem to get the page to load. Odd, i have tried both computers and different web browsers. I wonder if this is only certain areas of the country!! Oh well thanks for the post.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']You take the ticket to the register, they take it type some stuff on the computer and presto you are going to the movie for free...here is the list posted on SD of Universal Movies out soon:

Universal Pictures
Out Now
“Fast & Furious” Release Date: April 3, 2009 Genre: Action-Thriller
Cast: Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, John Ortiz, Laz Alonso

Duplicity

The Last House on the Left

Coming Soon
“State of Play” Release date: April 17, 2009 Genre: Political thriller
Cast: Russell Crowe, Ben Affleck, Rachel McAdams, Robin Wright Penn, Jason Bateman, Jeff Daniels and Helen Mirren

“Fighting” Release date: April 24, 2009 Genre: Action
Cast: Channing Tatum, Terrence Howard, Brian White,Luis Guzmán, Zulay Henao

“Wild Child” Release date: May 8, 2009 Genre: Comedy
Cast: Emma Roberts, Natasha Richardson, Shirley Henderson, Alex Pettyfer and Aidan Quinn

“Drag Me to Hell” Release date: Friday, May 29, 2009 Genre: Horror
Cast: Alison Lohman, Justin Long, Lorna Raver, David Paymer, Dileep Rao

“Land of the Lost” Release date: June 5, 2009 Genre: Comedy Adventure
Cast: Will Ferrell, Danny McBride, Anna Friel, Jorma Taccone

“Public Enemies” Release date: July 1, 2009 Genre: Action
Cast: Johnny Depp, Christian Bale, Channing Tatum, Billy Crudup, Leelee Sobieski, Emilie de Ravin, Giovanni Ribisi

Movie cash ticket expires June 30, 2009[/quote]
Sadly, none of those really interests me. I might try to see if I could get them let me go to a non Universal film. The only other thing I can think of is go to fast and furious and sneak into another movie. I don't think I want to do that.

[quote name='erehwon']Sadly, none of those really interests me. I might try to see if I could get them let me go to a non Universal film. The only other thing I can think of is go to fast and furious and sneak into another movie. I don't think I want to do that.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I think Drag Me To Hell interests you.

[quote name='Mako1215']Damn i hate that i just saw this and it might be dead[/quote]
Same here dude, I really wanted to go see it and have the theater experience.

[quote name='8ball305']Same here dude, I really wanted to go see it and have the theater experience.[/quote]

yea fuck a theater nowadays. its damn near 10$ to go see a movie round me my friend told me.... fuck that

It is not dead, I just printed out another one a second ago.

If you are getting 'one per household' thats the way the promo was suppose to be, one per household but there are ways around it.

bread's done
Back