[DEAD]Gamefly Memorial Day $10 Coupon Code for members on games >$30

SniperREX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
103 (100%)
I don't think it's already been mentioned. Anyway I just checked my account and I found a $10 coupon valid until 05/27 only on games that are $30 or more. So pretty much nothing from GF store.

I guess it's offered to all GF members.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SniperREX']I don't think it's already been mentioned. Anyway I just checked my account and I found a $10 coupon valid until 05/27. I guess it's offered to all GF members.[/QUOTE]

thanks I had no idea

[quote name='ohboy10451']thanks I had no idea[/QUOTE]

Me neither. It started today ;). There are some pretty good games on sale. For example SCIV for 360 is $8 after coupon and 10% discount.

Nevermind it's valid only on games that are priced $30 or more.

Nice find. Now someone oughtta make a list showing all the games $10 and under!

EDIT: I mean coming out to $10 and under.

hummm could pick up

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Stardust Accelerator: World Championship 2009 for 15.19 before tax .... dump off the yu gi oh cards for say 12 or 13 could end up with a free game....

too bad super robot is Med.. and i wouldhave to upgrade

I probally just let the coupon expire

sucks coupons can not be used under 30 Meaning a Junk coupon for any Ds or psp games

coupon is jUnk unless you have a Wii/ps3 or 360.. there is nothing to buy on the ps2 ds or psp

these coupons that require $30 or more are worthless when the games over $30 can be found for $30 new or less used already. Gamefly fails a 2nd time with this restriction

damn...i have the coupon and $25 in rewards but the only game i have out is Riddick which i havent even played yet...i wish wolverine would ship out already:cry:

is Riddick worth it to use my rewards on it? i would end up getting it for $4- $5 out of pocket

[quote name='G-Nitro']these coupons that require $30 or more are worthless when the games over $30 can be found for $30 new or less used already. Gamefly fails a 2nd time with this restriction[/QUOTE]

last coupon worked for me since i was able to grab Star ocean 2 for the psp for 20

of course i have not played it since i got it and now you can find the SOB for that price easy

With my other two $5 coupons (one of which expires today), this makes Resident Evil 5 $20. This couldn't have come at a better time. Thanks!

Hmm...that would make UFC Unleashed only 30 bucks. Kinda tempting. We'll see come tomorrow when the game arrives. Thanks OP for pointing this out.

Damn, after playing Wanted, I really want to purchase it, and $25 is tempting (I was considering spending the $35.99 for it). Now, UFC also got sent to me, making this even harder to decide on.

Oh well, I have 7 days to think it over (might go with UFC, since I can probably get Wanted off eBay or the same price, and UFC just came out).

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Hmmmm I've got a $5 off coupon, plus the $10, plus 10%, plus inFAMOUS coming out next Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

coupon expires next Tuesday

Have Need for Speed Undercover at home now. Either use it on that or wait and see if they send me Tales of Vesperia in the next 6 days and use this $10 + my other $5 and the 10% off. Would come out about 25 each, and I feel if I buy a game, let it be a game that's long at least.

i love it when they do this, i just hope i can find something i like!!

too bad there is nothing in the store. the game i have out is not worth 30

I'm glad I hadn't gave in and kept Fallout 3 yet, because now I can do it and spend $20 to do so. Great deal.

Wow. I would have never checked my account - thanks OP. I'm sure they were planning on sending out e-mails tomorrow or Friday. Maybe they'll be expanding their store in the next day or two as well.

I just hit level 10 on Fallout 3 and am totally loving this game. With my 5% discount, the $5 coupon I already had, and this $10 coupon there is no way I can pass this up for $22. I was already trying to figure out how I was going to hang on to this game long enough to finish it twice (already want to play through again with a different setup) and the DLC stuff for it...now I don't have to!

[quote name='Jedi1979']damn...i have the coupon and $25 in rewards but the only game i have out is Riddick which i havent even played yet...i wish wolverine would ship out already:cry:

is Riddick worth it to use my rewards on it? i would end up getting it for $4- $5 out of pocket[/QUOTE]

oh shizzle!

That game is still very low, they need more copies of it or something. I've had that at the top of my gameQ since release.

Burn! I would normally never say this....I wish oblivion goty was more expensive....Someone recommend some good games that fits the bill.

Edit:
OH! I got it now! Thanks for the heads up on the coupon

Expires 5/27, if inFamous ships out 5/25 or 26 this plus my $5 GF dollars will make it at most $35 on release day, awesome deal.

[quote name='YoUnGKiLlAh']is $25 for Uncharted: Drake's Fortune a good deal or are there any better deals out there for it[/QUOTE]

Look on craigslist you can get it for $20 or less on there.

[quote name='alex2792']Expires 5/27, if inFamous ships out 5/25 or 26 this plus my $5 GF dollars will make it at most $35 on release day, awesome deal.[/QUOTE]

That's a good point - I should be sending back Valkyria Chronicles in the next day or two. Maybe that would be perfect timing.

[quote name='RudyPants']That's a good point - I should be sending back Valkyria Chronicles in the next day or two. Maybe that would be perfect timing.[/QUOTE]

I upgraded back to 2 game plan just to get infamous and UFC at the same time because after the game is released it will take eons for it to ship out. Low=this game will never ship. I've had Ico in my q for at least 3 months since that game is impossible to find.

[quote name='alex2792']I upgraded back to 2 game plan just to get infamous and UFC at the same time because after the game is released it will take eons for it to ship out. Low=this game will never ship. I've had Ico in my q for at least 3 months since that game is impossible to find.[/QUOTE]

Is it just me or anyone notice how the supply of games is sparse compared to a few months back? Before I could get just released games with relative ease and short waits.

Thanks for posting this OP! I just checked my account I also have a $5 more in new member GF dollars that's about to expire one day before this $10 code expires. I don't check the email my account is tied except a few days a week so I had missed that completely.

Now the fun part what to buy.... I received UFC today and a free spot as soon as they receive my other game thursday hopefully so about anything is possible if I rent then keep it.... :)

Here's an idea for yall, Punchout is only $43 keep it price. $33 or 28 in my case is mighty tempting. I've been planning on old school renting it since i'm saving my other spot for Infamous.. Might as well use these coupons on it if I can't find anything else. Or maybe if UFC is incredible i'll keep it.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Today's the 20th, yes? Coupon expires the 27th, yes? That would make it next Wednesday. :)[/QUOTE]

I misread the date :oops:

[quote name='alex2792']Expires 5/27, if inFamous ships out 5/25 or 26 this plus my $5 GF dollars will make it at most $35 on release day, awesome deal.[/QUOTE]

Monday is Memorial Day so nothing will be shipping out then

they could ship Infamous out Saturday though but I'd be surprised

anyone that wants Infamous your best bet is to empty out your queue of anything but preorders and put Infamous at the top, then hope it actually gets sent to you on Tuesday

if you have the 10% discount

Ufc =43.13 after 10%
-5 gamefly reward dollars
-10 gamefly memorial day dollars
= 28.13 for ufc this is a definte deal if you can get them to send it you

[quote name='buckythekat']

anyone that wants Infamous your best bet is to empty out your queue of anything but preorders and put Infamous at the top, then hope it actually gets sent to you on Tuesday[/QUOTE]

If you clear the q and just put infamous there it will ship on Tuesday which is 5/26 99% of the time so the coupon should still be good.

So this works on games that we have out? I didn't see anything in the store I wanted, but it looks like Farcry 2 is about $31 to keep.

[quote name='alex2792']If you clear the q and just put infamous there it will ship on Tuesday which is 5/26 99% of the time so the coupon should still be good.[/QUOTE

hate to break it to you but there is a VERY VERY good chance that RELEASE DATE will be pushed back to thursday or even Friday. with no mail on monday items will not ship Meaning the game wil not be shipped to gamefly Till tuesday. Meaning a weds or thursday or even friday release.

Gamefly usually waits a Day or two before updating their RELEASE DATES... 99.9% of the time Gamefly does NOT get the game the same day it comes out. Of over the 200+ games i rented off gamefly maybe 1 or 2 ever came out on release day

I might call them up today and see what they say about the coupon... Im going to tell them the coupon is no good for people who only have

ps 2 Ds and psp since there is no game over 30 bucks to buy.... Once i get done talking to them today i post what they say (wont be till around 3 or 4 pm est)

COD: World at War is over $30, too bad I just bought it two days ago. D'oh!

Other than that, I can't find anything. BTW, my coupon page doesn't state anything about a minimum requirement.

*edit - looks like Punch-Out and Halo Wars have a KIP of $43

[quote name='Corvin']COD: World at War is over $30, too bad I just bought it two days ago. D'oh!

Other than that, I can't find anything. BTW, my coupon page doesn't state anything about a minimum requirement.

*edit - looks like Punch-Out and Halo Wars have a KIP of $43[/QUOTE]

when you go into keep it now or the order page and enter the coupon code it says

coupon can only be used on games over 30

[quote name='buckythekat']coupon expires next Tuesday[/QUOTE]
Next Wednesday, actually. If you can get inFamous sent out next Tuesday, you'd have time to grab it with the coupon.

bread's done
Back