[DEAD]Gamefly Memorial Day $10 Coupon Code for members on games >$30

SniperREX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
103 (100%)
I don't think it's already been mentioned. Anyway I just checked my account and I found a $10 coupon valid until 05/27 only on games that are $30 or more. So pretty much nothing from GF store.

I guess it's offered to all GF members.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='knightimages']Picked up Bloom Box Bash Party for $17.95 after the $10 and $ 5 game rewards. Loved the first game and this is one it supposed to be a great party game. Perfect for drinking games.[/QUOTE]

Did this as well. Very good deal for a just released game.

[quote name='anthonyd46']im hoping they ship ufc to me so i can just keep it for $28 since i see no way to buy it outright other than the keep it option[/QUOTE]

Very unlikely. Both PS3 and 360 have the "LOW" quantity status. Also, since more people know about this, they will have probably bought their copies. I highly doubt they will ship out anything by tuesday.

If I were you I'd try my luck with another game...

[quote name='iRent']Very unlikely. Both PS3 and 360 have the "LOW" quantity status. Also, since more people know about this, they will have probably bought their copies. I highly doubt they will ship out anything by tuesday.

If I were you I'd try my luck with another game...[/QUOTE]

yea i kno i tried deleting everything from my q but ufc but i dunno if it will make a difference the other things in my q before were spiderwick chronices prince caspin and terminator and really none of those are worth spending money on lol

hmmm now that i think about it ive wanted wheelman for 3 months now but didnt wanna spending normal price on it can get it for $20.59 in this sale might be worth it.

gr8 tnx ..nice post bro
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

I hate that it doesn't mention that you can't use the coupon for games under $30 until you try to apply it. For a minute there, I thought I was gonna get DK Jungle Beat dirt cheap.:cry:

Well got on today to "keep" the copy of Fallout 3 I have at home... Price jumped up on me. Now its suddenly $42.99. Kills the deal for me. Guess I'll finish it up quick now over the holiday and send it back.

[quote name='anthonyd46']yea i kno i tried deleting everything from my q but ufc but i dunno if it will make a difference the other things in my q before were spiderwick chronices prince caspin and terminator and really none of those are worth spending money on lol

hmmm now that i think about it ive wanted wheelman for 3 months now but didnt wanna spending normal price on it can get it for $20.59 in this sale might be worth it.[/QUOTE]

I think only the top three in you Q really matter. I've never had a game ship to me when it was lower than the 3rd spot (even if the first 3 are "low" and the 4th is "Available"). Of course I waited a week before they shipped anything and the status was still low for the first and second games on my Q.

Most games released in the last 2 months have horrible quantities. About 90% of my list was low and remained low for over 3 weeks. So naturally I gave up on waiting for it.

Thankfully they shipped out Persona 4 today. Before I commit to using the coupons on it I'm going to inspect the disc. I calculated that P4 will be $20.75 (after taxes). Yay for me.

[quote name='Faithful']Well got on today to "keep" the copy of Fallout 3 I have at home... Price jumped up on me. Now its suddenly $42.99. Kills the deal for me. Guess I'll finish it up quick now over the holiday and send it back.[/QUOTE]

That's what really bugs me about these sales. If you don't jump on them within the first 24 hours, generally many of the games' prices are bumped up.

I suppose it benefits a lot of people who couldn't have kept the games before, but it's annoying when a $37.99 game becomes a $41.99 game overnight.

[quote name='RudyPants']That's what really bugs me about these sales. If you don't jump on them within the first 24 hours, generally many of the games' prices are bumped up.

I suppose it benefits a lot of people who couldn't have kept the games before, but it's annoying when a $37.99 game becomes a $41.99 game overnight.[/QUOTE]

Damnit I just noticed what you guys mean. Persona 4 went up $2...Whatever cost is still way below the $35-39 price point online & B&M

[quote name='iRent']Damnit I just noticed what you guys mean. Persona 4 went up $2...Whatever cost is still way below the $35-39 price point online & B&M[/QUOTE]

Persona 4
Publisher: Atlus

Platform: PlayStation 2

Genre: RPG

Release Date: 12/10/2008

Keep price: $31.49GameFly Rewards

now if you have an open slot you was already paying for yea it would be okay vaule, but myself

7.00 to upgrade to get the game shipped

so

31.49 +7.00 38.49-10 total price 28.49 still not worth a game that will be scratched all to hell

x-men wolverine is on its way to me in the mail, 28 bucks to keep it after coupons. I think thats a pretty good price, right?

Anyone have Infamous list as "shipped" in your que? It's availability is already at low. I have it number 1 in my que and it's the only available game in my que, but I don't have one shipped yet.
If I don't get one shipped soon, I'll have to use my $10 code on another game.

[quote name='grif']Anyone have Infamous list as "shipped" in your que? It's availability is already at low. I have it number 1 in my que and it's the only available game in my que, but I don't have one shipped yet.
If I don't get one shipped soon, I'll have to use my $10 code on another game.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Except I'm going to cancel my account if they don't ship me out inFamous. It's fucking annoying especially since they have already done this to me and couple of other times recently.

My Infamous in the Q is "Low". Its been my only game in my Q for the past 2 weeks more or less. Been in my Q for months. I'm really gonna be pissed if it doesn't ship :(.

[quote name='DongHungLong']My Infamous in the Q is "Low". Its been my only game in my Q for the past 2 weeks more or less. Been in my Q for months. I'm really gonna be pissed if it doesn't ship :(.[/QUOTE]

some reason when games first come out (the first day) you will see Q LOW

also there is a rumor Gamefly might be jacking up fees... next gen systems 2 at a time 29.99 instead of 21.95 due to the cost of the games being 60 each

[quote name='DongHungLong']My Infamous in the Q is "Low". Its been my only game in my Q for the past 2 weeks more or less. Been in my Q for months. I'm really gonna be pissed if it doesn't ship :(.[/QUOTE]

I remember when Deadspace came out it was #1 in my que and also had low availability. I still got the game shipped out to me soon after. We won't know if it will be shipped or not until a couple days pass. It's a toss up.

[quote name='slidecage']some reason when games first come out (the first day) you will see Q LOW

also there is a rumor Gamefly might be jacking up fees... next gen systems 2 at a time 29.99 instead of 21.95 due to the cost of the games being 60 each[/QUOTE]

They just need to build another warehouse on the east coast.

Just checked my account and Infamous shows as shipped today for me! Gives me UFC and Infamous out. :D

I agree with needing more east coast hubs! I live just below Cincinnati and Pittsburgh handles me and it still takes 3 days to get/send back a game.

Sadly my code will probably go to waste I don't see myself buying either of these games. I've got a month to play if I really get hooked... Gotta send something back for Ghostbusters nothing between now and then excites me. I wish these codes were transferable i'd give them away.

[quote name='grif']Anyone have Infamous list as "shipped" in your que? It's availability is already at low. I have it number 1 in my que and it's the only available game in my que, but I don't have one shipped yet.
If I don't get one shipped soon, I'll have to use my $10 code on another game.[/QUOTE]

I was bummed because I saw the same thing as well, but I just checked it a bit ago and inFamous was listed as "On the Way", which I think means it's being readied to ship out soon.

After missing out on MLB 09, I was really hoping I wouldn't get stuck again here.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Same here. Except I'm going to cancel my account if they don't ship me out inFamous. It's fucking annoying especially since they have already done this to me and couple of other times recently.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you, if they fucking skip me again, I am gonna cancel my account. Gamefly's service has getting worst every year.

I wonder if they have that many new subs or if people are keeping games forever, or what the deal is because waiting forever for new releases is getting so damn annoying.

I better get crossedge when it comes out!

This will be my last month with gamefly, i only have 1 game that is out in my Q, and that is Sacred 2. Been waiting 2 weeks for them to ship it to me. I so wanting to use this coupon to buy it.

Cleared my Q and sent back both of my games on Friday morning and placed just 3 games in my Q and left it to chance.
1) Infamous
2) C&C Red Alert 3
3) Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2

They shipped Dynasty Warriors on Sat. and just checked a few min ago to see that they just sent out Infamous!!!! Get to use my coupon this time! Infamous for 34.90 out the door!

[quote name='icarusmight']Anyone know the keep it price for Heavenly Sword?[/QUOTE]

I do...I just looked...it's clearly listed on the Heavenly Sword game page...you wont be happy...:lol:

[quote name='slidecage']some reason when games first come out (the first day) you will see Q LOW

also there is a rumor Gamefly might be jacking up fees... next gen systems 2 at a time 29.99 instead of 21.95 due to the cost of the games being 60 each[/QUOTE]

Where did you hear/read this rumor?

Infamous (PS3)

Pre-Played Price: $52.99 Less GameFly Rewards 10% Discount
LOYALTYLEVEL310PC -$5.30 Less GameFly Dollar Coupon
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX -$5.00 Less GameFly Dollar Coupon
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX -$10.00 Tax: $2.29 Shipping & Handling: FREE
Total:

$34.98

WOOT!!!!

LMAO!

So, I decided not to even bank on them sending me inFamous and pre-ordered it at GS. I already opened it, and then I decided to check my e-mail. And what did they ship me? inFamous! Bastards.

God darnit, they didn't send me infamous. They sent me prinny. Which is $29.69 after my 10% discount. So I'm 31 cents short from using the $10 coupon.

:wall:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']God darnit, they didn't send me infamous. They sent me prinny. Which is $29.69 after my 10% discount. So I'm 31 cents short from using the $10 coupon.

:wall:[/QUOTE]
you should be able to use the coupon... Coupon is based off the normal price (before any discounts) unless they changed it

I thought of getting Infamous but after some thinking that game seems more like a rental than a keeper and since I like the multiplayer and replayability of RE5, I picked that up instead.

Resident Evil 5 (PS3)
Price: $44.99
Less GameFly Rewards 10% Discount
XXXXXXXXXXXXX -$4.50
Less GameFly Dollar Coupon
XXXXXXXXXXXXX -$5.00
Less GameFly Dollar Coupon
XXXXXXXXXXXXX -$10.00
Tax: $1.78
Shipping: FREE
Total: $27.27

Not too shabby.

[quote name='slidecage']you should be able to use the coupon... Coupon is based off the normal price (before any discounts) unless they changed it[/QUOTE]

Ah, you're right. it worked!

Do ALL copies of Infamous come with the Uncharted 2 beta codes and unlockable Uncharted 2 item?

I went to Blockbuster today hoping to borrow a picture of the code on my camera phone and found just the manuals...

If you order from Gamefly do you get the codes? I know they usually just open it take the disc out and set everything else aside.

[quote name='jack612']Sweet, just used this + a $5 coupon + my 10% off to get inFamous for $35.[/QUOTE]

Yep, ditto. Great price for it so soon...just wish I had time to try it out a bit before buying, but with the coupon expiring...meh.

gave up on using it to buy wolverine...since I didn't have it out and I'm sure it'd be impossible to get it in time. so I settled for mario super sluggers for 7 bucks...not bad considering it was ones of those titles I'd get anyways.

that coupon and 3x $5 gamefly bucks (some of which was expiring today)

Its 10 off 30 right? Is it 10 off 30 ONE item or say there are 2 or 3 games i want to buy together that add up to 30 or more, will it work then? Thanks

[quote name='Megaten']Yep, ditto. Great price for it so soon...just wish I had time to try it out a bit before buying, but with the coupon expiring...meh.[/QUOTE]

You do know there is a demo up on PSN right now? I assume you ment try it more than the demo but just making sure. :)

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']Its 10 off 30 right? Is it 10 off 30 ONE item or say there are 2 or 3 games i want to buy together that add up to 30 or more, will it work then? Thanks[/QUOTE]

1 game $30 or more.... Which means pretty much nothing is left good unless you have something rented out that's over $30.

[quote name='$hady']

1 game $30 or more.... Which means pretty much nothing is left good unless you have something rented.[/QUOTE]

That really sucks :( Thanks for the quick reply though :)

With all these people keeping Infamous, I feel bad for those that didn't get the game sent to them today since it'll probably be very low availability for awhile.

bread's done
Back