(DEAD) Gamestop 3/$15 all used games $9.99 and below (B&M only)

Sugarbeats

CAGiversary!
As seen from their weekly ad. Now that the 4/10 deal is over.

Some recent drops for 9.99 used PS4/Xbone titles

PS4

Alekhine's Gun
Atari Flashback Classics Volume 2
Blades of the Shogun
Eagle Flight VR
Project Highrise
Psychonauts In the Rhombus of Ruin VR
Raiden V
Rogue Trooper Redux
King's Quest: The Complete Collection
Mass Effect Andromeda
Shadow Tactics
Torment: Tides of Numenera

Xbone

The Evil Within
Extinction
Gears of War Ult & Rare Replay combo
Lock's Quest
Moto Racer 4
Pure Farming 2018
Road Rodgers
The Technomancer

Last edited by a moderator:
I've read the horror stories but I'm just hopeful they've patched it a bit since all the launch reviews. In concept it's so good, MGS meets Front Mission? For $5 I gotta see for myself.
theres a great reason its in the $9.99 used range less than 5 months from launch

They still have signs up for 3 for $15.

Got left alive,Prey, and Murdered Soul suspect.

The dlc code for left alive still worked.

Grabbed:

Prey (PS4)
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun (PS4)
Wasteland 2 (PS4)

for $15 less Pro discount.

Also grabbed a new sealed World of Final Fantasy Limited Edition for $15 less Pro discount that was converted to used.

Picked up:

Left Alive (PS4)

Genesis Alpha One (PS4)

Valentino Rossi (PS4)

The stickers are kind of a pain in the ass to remove from the boxes now, without leaving residue.   They used to be really easy to remove, too.

I finally took advantage of this sale on Friday (first time I've bought anything at Gamestop in a long, long time)! 

I picked up all of these for PS4:

Prey

Dishonored 2

Assassin's Creed Unity

Titanfall 2

Mass Effect Andromeda

Middle Earth: Shadow of War (sealed!)

I also was able to get Killzone Shadow Fall for $4.99 even though it was supposed to be $9.99 and part of this sale- they actually honored an incorrect sticker price!

Have taken advantage of these sales where I can. Will certainly miss GS when they're gone. I have noticed that selection of used games for current gen is significantly below par. I suppose when GS starts to close stores and consolidate inventory that we who live in/near metropolitan areas will benefit.

thanks for all the suggestions! thought i'd post here since the main GS thread is circling the drain right now... the store I went to over lunch didn't have any signage but the deal was still live. i picked up:

Ducktales (Wii U)

Yoku's Island (PS4)

Murdered Soul Suspect (PS4)

found a gamestop that had some vita games complete with case and artwork picked up

FIFA 14

MLB 13

Ben 10 galactic racing 

also found new sealed marked as used

Utawarerumono mask of deception 

Went in today and grabbed:
Left Alive (PS4)
Mothergunship (PS4)
Operation Warcade (PSVR)

Left Alive is one of those titles whose SKU was converted to pre-owned in the GS system. The copy I got was brand new and still in the shrinkwrap.

I believe this is ending this Saturday night. Wondering what's the next deal? If they ran a 2 for $20 on $14.99 and under or 3 for $25 on $14.99 like last year it would be pretty sweet!

I believe this is ending this Saturday night. Wondering what's the next deal? If they ran a 2 for $20 on $14.99 and under or 3 for $25 on $14.99 like last year it would be pretty sweet!
what do you guys all think? would you rather have 3 for $15, 2 for $20 or 3 for $25 for those prices? just curious.

what do you guys all think? would you rather have 3 for $15, 2 for $20 or 3 for $25 for those prices? just curious.
Obviously 3 for $25 on $14.99 games. I really liked stacking games that were temporarily on sale for the week with these deals.

I might be the odd one, I like 4 for $10 on $4.99 games and 3 for $15 on $9.99 games.

I wouldn't mind deals on games $3.99 and under. Just to make room in the stores.

Ordered a dozen games through the website when I got paid the other day, but 1-2 Day Express shipping apparently means 7 days so unless they extend it through the next marketing period I'm SOL on a return/rebuy. In the meantime I picked up:

Cabela's Hunting Expeditions (PS3)

Payday 2 (PS3)

Left Alive (PS4)

There are a bunch of $9.99 PS3 games I want to pick up to finish my collection, but even with 20+ GameStops in the city it's hard to find them complete anymore.

Everyday they're out there making [Ducktales (Wii U)]
You're doing God's work

So thanks guys. Because of this thread I went and got Left Alive. I even watched some videos online of it. And yes, it was a sealed Day 1 edition. 

Weds. I picked up:

Lego Star Wars: TFA (PS4)

Shaq-Fu (PS4)

Dead Rising 3 (XBOne)

Lego Star Wars had the season pass & another bonus code inside, both unused.  :D/

Picked up Psychonauts in the rhombus of ruins as part of the 3 for 15. The DLC code for the original game still worked even though it said it was supposed to be expired. It might have been converted from new to used.

Picked up Psychonauts in the rhombus of ruins as part of the 3 for 15. The DLC code for the original game still worked even though it said it was supposed to be expired. It might have been converted from new to used.
same thing happen to me with my used copy of Dragon Quest Heroes it had the day one code it still work even though it had an expired date of 2016

Ordered a dozen games through the website when I got paid the other day, but 1-2 Day Express shipping apparently means 7 days so unless they extend it through the next marketing period I'm SOL on a return/rebuy.
1-2 days AFTER PROCESSING. This is GameStop after all... gotta find, pack, then process a dozen games.

Went to a location the other day where I picked up the following as part of the deal:

Tank! Tank! Tank! - WiiU

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - WiiU

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen - PS3

Raiden V: Directors Cut - PS4

Motorstorm Apocalypse - PS3

Tempest 4000 - XBOne

MotherGunship-XBone

Shadow Warrior -XBone

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - 3DS

Puzzle & Dragons - 3DS

I wanted to get Big Buck Hunter Pro for the Wii but they were missing the disc.

"Allow up to 1 BUSINESS DAY for processing. Delivered in 2 Business Days after processing."
Don't see where you're getting that processing time but to repeat: this is GameStop after all.

Edit: I don't know how reliable this info is, but I believe someone else in one of the GameStop threads reported you get the seven days from delivery to do returns.

Grabbed Prey PS4, Dishonored 2 PS4 (came w/ a working Dishonored digital voucher), and Lost Odyssey 360.

Is this deal dead?
Went to my store to see if this deal was still active. Saw the signs for it all around the store so I grabbed my 3 games and walked to the register. The associate wasn’t able to ring it up as the 3x15 so she called another store. After a few minutes on the phone she hung up and told me that she’d honor the deal today but that this deal was now over and proceeded to take down the signs for it =[

Pretty cool of her to honor the deal, I was able to get:
-Fallout 4
-Batman Arkham Knight
-Prey
(All PS4)

bread's done
Back