Keep an eye here:

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/ProductMerch.aspx?groupid=693

powp.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

no price yet but regular price is $49.99

EDIT:

DEAD

Last edited by a moderator:
any current deal coupons stake with this? How about the 10 off bonus coupons? I missed the GoW 3 deal so I don't know.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Here we go again : )[/QUOTE]

seems like power hours are every friday!

and yea, I'm thinking $19.99 since KMart had it for $29.99 already so gamestop would fail if it was $29.99 today

[quote name='nixmahn']any current deal coupons stake with this? How about the 10 off bonus coupons? I missed the GoW 3 deal so I don't know.[/QUOTE]

the coupon should work.

[quote name='Penguin1084']seems like power hours are every friday!

and yea, I'm thinking $19.99 since KMart had it for $29.99 already so gamestop would fail if it was $29.99 today[/QUOTE]

arent you just confirming it will be 29.99 then

[quote name='nixmahn']any current deal coupons stake with this? How about the 10 off bonus coupons? I missed the GoW 3 deal so I don't know.[/QUOTE]

I had a $10 coupon from the 10-30% off sale that I was able to use for God of War III. The power hour seems to be a really good use for these bonus coupons.

Hmm...I got a $10 future credit from a previous purchase but I cannot find it...is it saved to the account or was it sent to me in an email? Thanks.

[quote name='spcheap']Hmm...I got a $10 future credit from a previous purchase but I cannot find it...is it saved to the account or was it sent to me in an email? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

just your e-mail.

if you didn't receive it, contact them saying so and give them info for the order it should've come with.

[quote name='spcheap']Hmm...I got a $10 future credit from a previous purchase but I cannot find it...is it saved to the account or was it sent to me in an email? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

E-Mail.

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']Hmmmm odd, seems like they took down the advertisement from the front page.[/QUOTE]
ya that is weird, ill just look at the final fantasy thing in 10 min to see, but very odd that they have a power hour going on and take it off the front page

[quote name='chrollo']arent you just confirming it will be 29.99 then[/QUOTE]

how would I know the price?

I'm a CAG not a Gamestop employee >.

[quote name='archerbro74']in addition they took $20 off of fifa 10 south africa world cup, just to state[/QUOTE]

hopefully they didn't just substitute the power hour...

[quote name='ninja dog']I'll bite on a PS3 copy at $9.99

was gonna shower, but I guess I'll wait 8 minutes to see[/QUOTE]

Optimist of the Year award goes to....

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']Optimist of the Year award goes to....[/QUOTE]

I don't think that'll be the price, but I'll wait a few minutes to find out ;)

[quote name='ninja dog']I don't think that'll be the price, but I'll wait a few minutes to find out ;)[/QUOTE]
Alright just making sure you didn't get your hopes up by being mean with sarcasm!:bouncy:

[quote name='Penguin1084']hopefully they didn't just substitute the power hour...[/QUOTE]

I was worried about that too. They seem to be matching Amazon's DoD with this. Hopefully FFXIII is still the power hour special.

bread's done
Back