[DEAD]Gamestop PO 3 for 2 deal back again YMMV

Wasabi

CAGiversary!
I was in the Gamestop in Paramus NJ Bergen Mall, they had signs for the every so often 3 for 2 PO game/acessories/dvd deal. (Get 3 used games for the price of 2 the cheapest one is free)

I dunno if it satrs monday or today, they had signs for the ale on the shelves but all turned face down (!?)

I say YMMV cause last time they had it I went to 2 gamestops in the area. The one that had the games I was looking for told me it's a store by store deal if I wanted it go to a differnt store.

[quote name='karmapolice620']so its buy two get one free...not buy three get two...[/quote]

Yes 3 games for the price of 2...3 for 2

last time they had this deal i got the sopranos seasons 2 and 3 along with the godfather trilogy for only $100. maybe i should actually get games this time.

[quote name='XCutioner93']Does the sale count for all systems? I'd like to grab some N64 games.[/quote]

i'm pretty sure that it's for all systems.

I just came back from there with a shitload of Dreamcast and Psone stuff. I'll call tommorow and if they reall are having this sale I'm returning EVERYTHING and picking them up again in a few hours when they change shifts.

Strider... why?!
Just have then price match it... most respectable retail chains (even KB TOys :p ) Will price match any sale they have withing 30 days if u have a receipt.

[quote name='josekortez']The title for this thread was originally confusing to me. If you mean "buy 2, get 1 free at Gamestop," why not just say that?[/quote]

Sorry I do that...I bought something that was buy one get one free and sid to the cleck cna I get the "2 for one deal" and confused them.

I picked up Hitman Contracts, Resident Evil: Outbreak and Fight Night with this buy 2 used games get 1 free deal.
But i spoke to the guy in the gamestop in Garden State Mall (Paramus, NJ) and he said the deal was over on Monday.
I also got the gamespot membership card to get the free magazine and the 10% discount on used games for only $1!!! I'm not sure if that was normal or not.

[quote name='jt2k3']Strider... why?!
Just have then price match it... most respectable retail chains (even KB TOys :p ) Will price match any sale they have withing 30 days if u have a receipt.[/quote]

I bought some new stuff (like controllers and VMUs) and some dirt cheap games like ONE ($3). It would be better if I returned the whole package and used the refunded credit on 3 of the $10+ dollars games one at a time.

[quote name='rrunner05']I picked up Hitman Contracts, Resident Evil: Outbreak and Fight Night with this buy 2 used games get 1 free deal.
But i spoke to the guy in the gamestop in Garden State Mall (Paramus, NJ) and he said the deal was over on Monday.
I also got the gamespot membership card to get the free magazine and the 10% discount on used games for only $1!!! I'm not sure if that was normal or not.[/quote]

Ok so the Gamestop in the GSP is doing it...they were doing it last time and the clerks in the Bergen Mall GS told me it was a store to store deal and basically too bad.

I think it's a store specific thing. I passed one GS while on the way to another and the one I went to didn't have the sale. They said it was a region specific thing.

Interesting....

GSP Gamestop (Planet X) has the sale
Bergen Mall Gamestop Has the Sale
Summit Plaza in Hackensack Gamestop Doesn't

bread's done
Back