[DEAD] GameStop Treasure Hunt Thursdays Challenge - Free $5 Xbox credit

This one should last longer if it's the last one.
nicolas-cage-laughing.gif

Im pretty sure last week it lasted about 5-10 minutes. I would expect the same today.
no it lasted longer than that i guarantee you it did

Also this next one should last about the same, if not a little shorter. Facebook accounts require verification now so it'll slow down some of the spammers

Also this next one should last about the same, if not a little shorter. Facebook accounts require verification now so it'll slow down some of the spammers
ehm no...it only requires verification if you create multiple accounts by using the same IP. I am using different VPN servers to create accounts. no verification required.

Yeah somebody already cleared that up. They re posted it. But originally it was down after about 5-10 minutes, then they released it again.

I'm kind of nervous to do this at first because i don't want to get bad codes and be screwed. I'm kind of tempted to wait a bit and see if anyone are getting bad codes again this week. Problem with that is i could wait and then the giveaway could be over just like that.

Hmmm, what to do, oh what to do?

I'm kind of nervous to do this at first because i don't want to get bad codes and be screwed. I'm kind of tempted to wait a bit and see if anyone are getting bad codes again this week. Problem with that is i could wait and then the giveaway could be over just like that.

Hmmm, what to do, oh what to do?
I'm waiting 5 minutes before I start. I ended up with 6 bad codes last week. It probably won't happen again but just in case.

You check them on Xbox Website and click cancel before redeeming it says if its been used before redeeming.
I think he means like last week, the first people to jump on the contest got bad codes. Once they fixed it, it was too late for us since you can only claim one code per facebook account and our redemption(s) were wasted on bad codes.

I think he means like last week, the first people to jump on the contest got bad codes. Once they fixed it, it was too late for us since you can only claim one code per facebook account and our redemption(s) were wasted on bad codes.
Yes sir you are correct! A few people were able to tweet Gamestop and get a replacement code but no matter how many times i tweeted them they never sent me one.

BEDED BOO BOO

BEDE BEE BOO BOO

BEDE BOO BOO 

BOO DO DOO

BOO DO DOO

BOO DO DOO DO DO DOO DOOOODOOOOOOOO

DOOOOO DOOOOOOOO!

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

BEDEBOO BOO

BEDEBOO BOO BOO

BEDEBOO BOO

BEDEBOO BE DEBOO BEDEBOOOOO BO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO