[DEAD] Gears of War 3 beta code...new way to win

mightymek

CAGiversary!
Feedback
210 (100%)
Ok...so my Price is Right game was fun, but the winner was unable to accept the code and told me to give it to someone else. So since the answer was already given, I decided to start a new game for the code.

The first person to guess my favorite movie wins the code. I'll give you a hint: The main female character in this movie wore a jacket in the second half to cover up her broken arm that was not supposed to be broken in the movie. Name this movie.

First person to reply here with the correct answer wins the code. No PM's necessary. I will PM the winner with the code.

Thanks for playing!

EDIT: I revised the question to make it a little easier. The hint is the character is female.

EDIT: malakas guessed correctly. The answer was The Warriors. Nice work. I PM'd you the code. Thanks for playing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of you guys would have had the right answer when I was younger, but as I have grown older, Cliff Hanger has become the game I like most. Congrats to Johnny 5. I sent you a PM. Thanks for playing, that was fun.

Thanks so much mightymek! I can't seem to reply over PM. I'm a huge gears fan and can't wait to try out the beta!

bread's done
Back