[DEAD] Get a new Okami cover! Two custom ones and the original available

Hostile

CAGiversary!
Feedback
137 (100%)
If you haven't heard, there was an IGN watermark on the Okami Wii cover so Capcom is doing a little something to right that wrong... or something.

CLICK HERE

The two custom ones can even be used to replace your PS2 Okami cover.

UPDATE

Quote:
I wanted to give you all an update regarding the special covers for Okami.
First off, thanks to all who submitted. Your love of Okami is apparent by the flood of requests for the new covers. Interest was spread across all three options fairly evenly, and some folks even submitted three times to try and get all the covers.
Because of the sheer number of entries, repeats and foriegn entries the list has taken awhile to collect. Those who submitted multiple times were reduced to one. Those who submitted from outside the US and Canada were removed entirely (sorry!).
Our hard-working staff is almost done and we'll be sending out the confirmation emails next week with art arriving in your mail shortly after. As a special bonus, the art will actually be double sided with the original Wii cover artwork on one side and the new piece of art on the other. Two for one is how we like to do things at Capcom.
For those who missed the opportunity, you can still download high quality versions of the special covers at http://www.capcom.com/artredemption/. Also, don't forget about all the amazing artwork at http://www.artofokami.com. If you don't have a color printer, your local copy shop will print it for you for about 50 cents.
Thank you again for supporting Okami on the Wii and look here for more updates should the need arise.
SOURCE

Just saw them on Kotaku. They are both as gorgeous as the whole incident itself was hilarious.

Edit: Another reason why I love Capcom.

I like the green. You can get a better look at it on the game site under wallpapers, if you want to see it full size. I'm using it for my wallpaper on my laptop.

this is dope... i was kinda sad about the red ign dot on my cover. now which one to choose... ahh, the other 2 look nice but they don't really look like wii art covers? :x

Went for the first one, even though I didn't really like the game :x It'll make a nice decoration for something or other, and a nice backup if I ever do get the game for the heck of it.

Cool. I was planning on buying this in the near future (like when final exams are over in a few weeks). In for the first one.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']It would be awesome if a gamespot watermark is on one of them[/QUOTE]

They probably actually proofed them this time :applause:

I kinda want all three. Wish they would put a tip jar.

[quote name='willardhaven']Are the two special covers going to have the normal Wii information and barcodes on them?[/quote]

It's just DVD Cased sized art, so if you want the regular Wii stuff, just get the redone version of the original which is lacking the watermark.

I feel guilty for getting one for my PS2 version... maybe I'll just pass it on to someone who misses out, maybe I should keep it since I bought the game when it originally came out?

[quote name='Pojo']Did they email anyone yet? I sent it in, but didn't get the e-mail. Hmm.[/quote]
I got my email right after I submitted it.

I requested the green cover a day ago. I'm glad I got this from Amazon.com when the cover mistake was announced. Amazon has Okami, for the Wii, with a different cover now. I dunno how many copies of the first printing are around but mine has that ugly "9" on it.

[quote name='Irukandji']uhhh how do i request one of these? i put my info in but theres no button to submit it...[/quote]
hit enter

I like the pink wraparound cover the best, though the green one is awesome too.

lol I have the PS2 version, but hey free is free and I love the artwork!

[quote name='Alien Spider']I like the pink wraparound cover the best, though the green one is awesome too.

lol I have the PS2 version, but hey free is free and I love the artwork![/QUOTE]

I like the green one the most. These covers are cooler than the PS2 version.

bread's done
Back