[DEAD]- Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime PC(Winner is OnyxPrimal)

[quote name='louiedog']Please don't consider this an entry. I already have the game on PC and XBLA. I just wanted to mention that Atari put a code on twitter that was multi-use and a bunch of people ended up using it before it stopped working. The code was 2y9ow4vuu.

If this code being given away is a similar format the winner should check and see if it can be used again after they get their redemption.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the code came from Twitter and is in the same format so it maybe reusable but I'll leave it up to the winner decide who they want to share it with but you know it would be nice to share it with fellows CAGs as I'm doing. They could repost the code in a new thread once they use it :)

Thanks for the charitable offer -- and I hate to threadcrap, but this game is absolutely awful. An embarrassment to the Ghostbusters name. I literally fell asleep trying the demo :(

[quote name='phantomfriar2002']Thanks for the charitable offer -- and I hate to threadcrap, but this game is absolutely awful. An embarrassment to the Ghostbusters name. I literally fell asleep trying the demo :([/QUOTE]

Yep, I read the same thing, but you know that's why it's a giveaway ;)

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I'm guessing the winner has been picked...lol[/QUOTE]

I'm late in picking LOL. Winner is ....................OnyxPrimal! Congrats!

WOW! Thanks! My wife is a huge Ghostbusters fan (She has a sealed RGB Stay Puft hanging on our bedroom wall!) and will love this!

bread's done
Back