[DEAD]Giving Away Free Crazy Taxi 2 Air Freshener.

Morpheus

CAGiversary!
I am giving away for free a Crazy Taxi 2 air freshener still new in wrapper. I have no idea where it came from, but one things for sure and that is I don't own Crazy Taxi 2.

Same rules as the Ogre Battle mini poster I gave away. Just post your reason for wanting it and I will choose at random who gets it. I can handle the shipping on this one as well. Good Luck.

Oh yeah, I will choose a winner on Friday.

-Morpheus

There was an awful smell in my car so I started searching around. I found a mexican pizza from Taco Bell under my seat in my car. Thing is I haven't been to Taco Bell in about 3 months.

I'm only 13 and don't have a car but my room stinks. I could also keep it in my mouth. :)

Oooh, ooohhh, ooohhh!!! I just got a new car about 2 weeks ago, and it's yellow, too (cavalier). I would love to have this air freshener to go along with my car. It'd go great with my sonic the hedgehog antenna ball thing.

i just let a HUGE stinker and i need something to get rid of this stench.....but really, that did just happen, and im about to go buy something to put under my nose...........before i barf all over my keyboard.......

i used to have that air freshener, it was from a EGM> But then my mom threw it away, and I've been feeling the pain for 3 years now. I need the air freshener to restore my once proud room to greatness.

My previous air freshner was won from the "Liftime of infinite happiness" giveaway, where i won a Master Shake freshener. About 2 weeks ago i finnaly threw him out due to not smelling anymore (well, at least not smelling good).

I then rear-ended a car yesterday. It was'nt that bad at all (there is now a white Camero driving around with a Kia logo dented into his bumper)but I believe by simply throwing it away, i ended the Lifetime of infinite happiness. The CT2 air freshner would hopefully ward off further accidents, or at least exemplify my new style of driving.

When i get home I'll see if i can upload a pic of my newly remodeld car. And yes, everything i just said is completely true.

EDIT:
f2_1.JPG

Mine was the one in the middle *sniff*

Wshakspear, you are the winner of the Crazy Taxi 2 air freshener. PM me your address and I will send it out ASAP. Congrats and good luck next time to all you losers. :lol:

-Morpheus

bread's done
Back