[DEAD]Giving Away Free PSX Ogre Battle Character Stat Poster.

Morpheus

CAGiversary!
I was cleaning out my room and found this mini poster that shows what class turns into what that came with the PSX version of Ogre Battle Limited edition. I traded in this turd long ago, but somehow happened to keep this poster. I'm giving it away for free for one individual who posts in this topic. I will draw at random who gets it. Just write down the reason you need this item so badly. I know there are a few of you who need this to complete your Ogre Battle set. Just trying to help out. BTW I can handle the 37 cents shipping and envelope it will come in. I'm not that cheap. :p Good luck.

Almost forgot the poster is in excellent condition.

Another item I forgot is that I will choose a winner on Monday. :D

-Morpheus

PS I found a lot more junk that I will put up for free later on.

Exactly what you said I do need it to complete my psx ogre battle collection I would be thrilled and delighted to recieve this. Thank you for the oppurtunity :D

I need this item desparately to complete my shrine to Ogre Battle. I'd cherish it.
Please?
Even if it goes to someone else, it's pretty awesome of you to give it away.

i want it because its free ............stuff is better when its free do u have any nes,saturn games that r free too

i was looking around for one......came across a copy of the game at a local gamestore but they wouldnt even SELL me the damn poster because they said it was priceless.....ill show trhem this thread and well see who knows more about gaming now....HAHAHHAHAHAHAH(evil laught)

Woo! I'm in the process of regetting Orge Battle. I sold it a while ago cause I got stuck after SIXTY HOURS (the game is like 80). I MUST HAVE THAT POSTER!

I would like this poster so I could frame it and set it next to my Dragon Warrior III and IV maps and my Pirates Gold Map as well on my gaming wall. Thanx much

I must have it, Im a huge ogre battle fan dating back to the snes days, i loved the ps game and ogre battle 64 is in my top ten games ever for plot, I have one ogre battle poster for the n64 game which is small and from nintendo power, please gimme the poster.

I could go for it because I bought the game (minus this poster and memory card stickers), but then broke the disc while I was trying to remove the rental sticker from it. So, I will have to buy the game again, but if I can get this poster, then I could most likely be happy with just buying the disc from somewhere, thus making it not as costly to myself in the long run. :D

alongx, you won the item. PM me your home address, so I can send it out asap. Congrats.

To the others: There will be more junk for free. :D

-Morpheus

bread's done
Back