[DEAD]Glory of Heracles and America's Test Kitchen $9.99 New

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightMetal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Doh, I just bought Glory of Heracles from Gamestop online not more than a week ago for $14.99.

[quote name='KiySeph']Doh, I just bought Glory of Heracles from Gamestop online not more than a week ago for $14.99.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Then again, I used a $10 Game Credit I had from buying another game, so they split the difference between it and Saints Row 2 for PS3. Because of that, I actually paid $10.70 for the game. Still with the 15WIIDS code, it's a much better deal. Sometimes we're punished for being CAGs LOL :bomb:

Picked up GoH. Had to pay $3 in shipping, but after a $1.50 from coupon code it beats driving down to GS to get the last gutted copy (as is always my fate).

Son of a bitch. Gamestop is actually having decent prices on games. No More Heroes 2, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Sky Crawlers, and now these?

Can I go outside? Are there werewolves on the loose now? ZOMBIE werewolves even?

Thanks OP. "SAVER" code does not appear to be working with these... does that fall in the realm of "may not be combined with any other offer"?

[quote name='cusoman']Thanks OP. "SAVER" code does not appear to be working with these... does that fall in the realm of "may not be combined with any other offer"?[/QUOTE]
I believe SAVER only works when your initial order is over $25.

[quote name='tubtub']Amazon is now matching these 2...almost. America's test kitchen is $9.99 while Glory of Heracles is $14.98.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, went with Amazon instead as this purchase also nets you $5 in MP3 credit. Not too shabby!

[quote name='tubtub']Amazon is now matching these 2...almost. America's test kitchen is $9.99 while Glory of Heracles is $14.98.[/QUOTE]

Amazon dropped Glory of Heracles down to $15 the last time Gamestop dropped their price to that, so it is still possible Amazon will drop the price another $5 before Friday.

Damn this game just came out and now it's bargain bin. Mediocre reviews too. Maybe it will be worth it when it gets down to $5. Actually, I'd pass on it completely. There's better RPGs on the DS. Now America's Test Kitchen looks good, but I can get the book with 500 recipes. Maybe it's worth it for the novelty. Some like the audible feature, some don't. They're coming out with an Iphone App and Ipad App too very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back