[DEAD]God Eater Burst $19.99 - Amazon Gold Box Deal LIVE

That's too bad that the copies were so few. I think I got lucky, because I watched it like a hawk and by the time I clicked on it, the count had already shot up 14% sold just seconds after the deal was on!

Seconds!

just ordered, I was #5 on the waitlist...keep your sight on the goldbox deals page and there will be a live notification...you will only get a few minutes to add it to your cart for the deal price

thanks OP!

wtf.. it's saying the deal "sold out" and that I can't get it for the gold box deal price but it's letting me add it for full price.. anyone else getting this?

[quote name='GBAstar']wtf.. it's saying the deal "sold out" and that I can't get it for the gold box deal price but it's letting me add it for full price.. anyone else getting this?[/QUOTE]
Don't know how that's WTF-worthy.

Gold box deals don't apply to every copy of the game they have in stock, they set aside a certain amount of copies for that price.

I didn't know amazon typically only set aside 100 copies of a game. If it was a lightning deal I'd understand; but where it's a goldbox deal that is supposed to last for hours, its a little tacky to put people on a waitlist bc it sold out after literally three minutes and then an hour later, still during the current gold box promotion they list it as sold out but still offer it at full price

[quote name='GBAstar']I didn't know amazon typically only set aside 100 copies of a game. If it was a lightning deal I'd understand; but where it's a goldbox deal that is supposed to last for hours, its a little tacky to put people on a waitlist bc it sold out after literally three minutes and then an hour later, still during the current gold box promotion they list it as sold out but still offer it at full price[/QUOTE]

They have always set aside a certain amount for there lightning deals, you can't expect them to sell there stock at that price unless they really are having a fire sale. I think the time limit is great though because it gives a chance for others to try and attempt to purchase the item. I remember in the past people would just claim the item and keep it in there cart and never make the purchase.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Oh well it'll drop down $20 in the future ;)[/QUOTE]Yeah, but I don't want to wait that long. Also, I'm just glad to support publishers who are bringing great Japanese PSP games stateside (since most don't sell).

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Yeah, but I don't want to wait that long. Also, I'm just glad to support publishers who are bringing great Japanese PSP games stateside (since most don't sell).[/QUOTE]

Yep, I would have gone for $20 for these very reasons. Keep them coming Amazon.

Any update on the EDF for the PSP that's supposedly coming out??????

bread's done
Back