(DEAD) GoHastings 30% off Used Blu-rays/DVD's + 0.96 Shipping per item

There's some major deals to be had here. Boardwalk Empire is $19.xx, Walking Dead Season One is under $15.. Game of Thrones is about $26.. and just went out of stock, so nevermind

Got some of the movies I was missing.

Order 1: Pirates Of The Caribbean, National Treasure, Drive, The Muppets Movie for $35.xx so about $9 each

Order 2: Sucker Punch, 300, The Eagle, National Treasure 2, Wanted for $31.xx average about $6.35 each

[quote name='Ryan_gf']Hmm... I'm going to assume used blu-rays from them are probably pretty beat up typically?[/QUOTE]

This has NEVER been the case for me, and I've placed over 50 orders with Gohastings.

I've never ordered from GH. What is the condition like for "Previously Viewed" compared to "Used", as far as original case and box art are concerned?

I didn't buy any movies but thanks for posting this deal. I ended up getting a couple of books.

V for Vendetta
Young Avengers and Runaways
Frank Millers Sin City : The Hard Goodbye
Frank Millers Sin City : A Dame to Kill
Wanted
30 Days of Night
DMZ: on the Ground
All Star Superman

$24

Edit: Ugh DMZ: On the Ground was canceled.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fmwross2']Free shipping on books, -30% too. I grabbed Watchmen for $3.84 shipped.[/QUOTE]

Cheers on Watchmen

I actually just ordered some blu-rays
S. Darko: A Donnie Darko Tale(I'm sure it's terrible but I love Donnie Darko)
Reservoir Dogs
Watchmen
Ultimate Avengers Collection
Source Code

$20

Site is getting mauled now (email just went out). Glad I snuck in an order real quick this morning.

Got:

From Hell
The Life and Times of Martha Washington in the Twenty-First Century

for $11.90 shipped. 1200 pages of goodness for under $12? Yes, please.

Edit: Just grabbed Toy Story 2 blu for $10.13 shipped. Cheapest I've seen it in awhile. Couldn't resist. Now just hoping for no cancellation notices....

[quote name='Sooku']Is the 99 cent shipping permanent? That would be really awesome if it was.[/QUOTE]

It's supposedly for a "limited time" but yeah I think it may be as permanent as their free shipping offer on books is.

Picked up Street Fighter and Friday on blu for $8.04, gotta love cheap blus...the Friday movies never get old to me and SF is cheesy goodness.

Picked up one of my favorite romantic anime series called "KimiKiss: Pure Rogue" Parts One and Two on DVD for an overall total of $18.76 :cool:

there are some really good deals in here... thanks ssj!

ordered:

Rum Diary - $7.78
The Descendants - $11.20
Moneyball - $8.33
The Help - $10.31
Dolphin Tale - $7.00
Total: $49.42

Happy Feet - $3.36
The Tourist - $3.45
Camp Rock - $1.05 (sisters enjoy these and for $1 why not?)
Hangover Part 2 - $4.41
The Ides of March - $7.78
Total: $24.85

thanks again!

I always use 30% off Hastings sales to grab Disney blus. Has the codes everytime, and there's some great prices. Grabbed Lion King 2, Lion King 1 1/2, and Lady and the Tramp for 30 shipped.

Still mad about my only order from hastings (a fuck ton of blu rays) getting stolen by some USPS jackass. But oh well, not Hastings fault, and they refunded my order in full so I ended up getting the blu rays that did come for free. I'll bite

Picked up Boardwalk Empire. Have a bunch of anime still unwatched, otherwise I'd have considered buying a couple series.

For $65 shipped I got 14 Takashi Miike dvds , 3 Kitanos (Boiling Point, Violent Cop, Kikujiro), 2 Sonos (Strange Circus & Hair Extensions) and Blu-rays of Bruno and The Happening.

Incredible deal.

[quote name='gothamcentral79']For $65 shipped I got 14 Takashi Miike dvds , 3 Kitanos (Boiling Point, Violent Cop, Kikujiro), 2 Sonos (Strange Circus & Hair Extensions) and Blu-rays of Bruno and The Happening.

Incredible deal.[/QUOTE]

Is Strange Circus the like 3 1/2 hour romantic comedy/drama? And what Miike DVDs did you pick up? Gozu had better be one of them....

[quote name='Vulgarism']Is Strange Circus the like 3 1/2 hour romantic comedy/drama? And what Miike DVDs did you pick up? Gozu had better be one of them....[/QUOTE]

The super long Sono film is Love Exposure. It's three minutes short of 4 hours long. It's really great though as are all of the movies of his I've seen. I haven't seen Hair Extensions.

And yeah Gozu was one of them, I've seen it before though. I've seen pretty much every Miike movie they've released on US dvd so I've seen the majority of these but I'm trying to get all of them and I already own all the major ones.

The ones I got are:
Gozu
Graveyard of Honor
White Collar Worker Kintaro
Deadly Outlaw Rekka
One Missed Call
Big Bang Love, Juvenile A
Demon Pond
Bodyguard Kiba 2
Family Part 2
The City of Lost Souls
Rainy Dog