*DEAD* Grindhouse - $13.99 (October 5)

Good to know it's locked in for those of us that ordered at $13.99. Once again, always good to pre-order and change your mind later than hesitate and miss it.

[quote name='Br4inDead']For those still wanting it, deepdiscount has it listed at $15. Not sure if they will cancel orders but it's worth the try.[/QUOTE]

cool. thanks.

[quote name='Scorch']balls, I haven't even opened by copies of Planet Terror or Death Proof on blu yet![/QUOTE]

Can you return them? If they're still shrinkwrapped, you might have a shot at it.

A great piece of advice I heard on here one time: Never open the shrinkwrap on anything going into your back catalog until you actually play/watch it. That way, if you decide you're never going to get around to it, you've got options.

[quote name='shrike4242']Good to know it's locked in for those of us that ordered at $13.99. Once again, always good to pre-order and change your mind later than hesitate and miss it.[/QUOTE]

I hesitated and missed it. fuck.

I didn't expect it to be so short lived.

[quote name='plong']Can you return them? If they're still shrinkwrapped, you might have a shot at it.

A great piece of advice I heard on here one time: Never open the shrinkwrap on anything going into your back catalog until you actually play/watch it. That way, if you decide you're never going to get around to it, you've got options.[/QUOTE]

I have a fear of the disc being missing or something.... so I like to open things in my backlog...

Sure enough, now on DD the price is up to $27.89. Glad I was able to sneak in under the wire on that one, at least (and I can live with the extra 97 cents, especially in exchange for simple free shipping).

[quote name='shrike4242']Good to know it's locked in for those of us that ordered at $13.99. Once again, always good to pre-order and change your mind later than hesitate and miss it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah fuck me for looking for filler for my free shipping :whistle2:(

Hey, has anyone who ordered it from Deep Discount heard anything about when the orders will be completed? Mine is open, and the Grindhouse Blu-ray doesn't even come up when you search for movies at DD.

[quote name='seanw']Hey, has anyone who ordered it from Deep Discount heard anything about when the orders will be completed? Mine is open, and the Grindhouse Blu-ray doesn't even come up when you search for movies at DD.[/QUOTE]

same. still waiting. i got some other blurays as well. still waiting. i dont know whats up with them.

bread's done
Back