[dead] GS/EB $10 off any 2 used PS2 games $11.99+

Of course. It's only available online, so you need to print it out. All they need is the coupon and the code being legible.

I want one game that's marked as $34.99 and another that's marked $29.99 but they're both at two different locations. It would've been better if it was something like, $10 off on purchase of $25 of PS2 games.

I might go after all, the GS at the mall has two things I kinda want. If they're complete, I might take advantage of this but probably not.

i am going to hit a gamestop tomorrow afternoon.
if nobody has verified the combo yet, i will make sure to let yall know.

[quote name='kevzik']Have you tried? Can you confrim? Otherwisw, I am not getting involved with this deal.[/quote]

Edge stacked with the similar gamecube coupon a few months ago. Edge is suppossed to stack with anything instore. You should always be able to use it. Any employee that tries to tell you otherwise is lying, or simply ignorant of his companies policies.

[quote name='kevzik']Have you tried? Can you confrim? Otherwisw, I am not getting involved with this deal.[/QUOTE]

I used the coupon and my edge card this afternoon, triple checked that edge discount is present on receipt

Hmm nice - I'll have to go through my want list and use some giftcards I've been holding onto for a rainy day.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']You had to go in and hit 'show backordered titles' at the bottom of the screen. I had to do an original search for another game to get the chance to hit that link that shows the backordered titles.

What's your favorite move in multi player in WOTM? I'm an infamous imapler. I always pick up items which can be used like spears and throw them at my opponents.[/quote]

Thanks for the tip about backordered titles! I had never noticed that before.

I play WOTM the same way as you... nothing is more demoralizing to your opponent than slinging a spear through him and then attacking while he's stuck. Except maybe when you're the mantis and you hit him with the worm special attack thing. :cool:

[quote name='kevzik']Confirming Edge stacks.[/quote]

sweet...
2 $12 games for $12.60 isn't bad at all

I'm rethinking this deal all of the sudden..

I just came back from the store at the mall and it was a complete mess. I couldn't find the games I wanted which were in stock according to the inventory check. I guess they could be sold out or they could just be in there somewhere with the hundreds of unmarked PS2 cases. I found ZoE complete but it was only $5 so that wouldn't work. I found Wild Arms Alter Code F which was $12.99 and Wild Arms 4 which I can't remember the price to but they were both incomplete so I said pass.

That was a waste of time... I'll probably go check out the Gamestop nearby, that one is larger and more organized.

Got DMC 3 and Time Crisis 3 for about $25 (I was able to use the Edge card). I think I may get some more today. Gotta love these coupons, they sure are making me poor though.

what order did you use your coupon/edge card? for the 360 one i used the coupon 1st and edge 2nd, but it wouldnt scan. last week for the gcube 1st i did edge card then i handed the guy the coupon and they stacked.

[quote name='Vinny']I want one game that's marked as $34.99 and another that's marked $29.99 but they're both at two different locations. It would've been better if it was something like, $10 off on purchase of $25 of PS2 games.[/quote]

You could purchase a game at one location then do an exchange at the location that has the other game you want. That way you can keep both and still use the coupon. I have done such a thing before during the b2g1 and they didn't care.

[quote name='Vinny']I just came back from the store at the mall and it was a complete mess. I couldn't find the games I wanted which were in stock according to the inventory check. I guess they could be sold out or they could just be in there somewhere with the hundreds of unmarked PS2 cases. I found ZoE complete but it was only $5 so that wouldn't work. I found Wild Arms Alter Code F which was $12.99 and Wild Arms 4 which I can't remember the price to but they were both incomplete so I said pass.

That was a waste of time... I'll probably go check out the Gamestop nearby, that one is larger and more organized.[/quote]

What store was that? It sounds exactly like what I saw when I went. Same store parhaps?

i was thinking, according to what my store has in stock

Suikoden IV-17.99
Devil May Cry 3: SE-14.99
BattleField 2:Modern Combat-17.99
DrakenGaurd2-14.99
Drakengaurd-12.99
Graw-17.99

Any Suggestions on the best combo?

[quote name='LilPaintballer']i was thinking, according to what my store has in stock

Suikoden IV-17.99
DrakenGaurd2-14.99
Drakengaurd-12.99
Graw-17.99

Any Suggestions on the best combo?[/quote]
Pretty easy:

Suikoden IV-17.99
Graw-FREE

DrakenGaurd2-14.99
Drakengaurd-FREE

Nets you a $17.99 and $12.99 game for free. In any other case, you'd end up with a $14.99 game and a $12.99 game for free.

[quote name='shrike4242']Pretty easy:

Suikoden IV-17.99
Graw-FREE

DrakenGaurd2-14.99
Drakengaurd-FREE

Nets you a $17.99 and $12.99 game for free. In any other case, you'd end up with a $14.99 game and a $12.99 game for free.[/quote]

Make sure you put it on 2 different receipts, otherwise you might end up paying the highest 4 games out of the 6

Suikoden IV-17.99
Graw-FREE

DrakenGaurd2-14.99
Drakengaurd-FREE

Nets you a $17.99 and $12.99 game for free. In any other case, you'd end up with a $14.99 game and a $12.99 game for free.[/quote]

i dont get it. do you mean with the money i saved it would be like i got graw free? i m new to cag ; )

It's not B2G1, it's $10 off 2 $11.99+ used PS2 games.

It doesn't really matter how you order, it's just $30 off of all total. That's actually better than B2G1 where you woulud save only $27.

You might be able to get an extra 10+% off if you get lucky to stack the new newsletter subscriber coupon and/or have the EDGE coupon...

Suikoden IV-17.99
Graw-FREE

DrakenGaurd2-14.99
Drakengaurd-FREE

[quote name='qpwoeiruty']What store was that? It sounds exactly like what I saw when I went. Same store parhaps?[/QUOTE]

It was the one in Cherry Valley Mall, IL.

Decent coupon. I picked...

Godhand 17.99
Ace Combat Zero 29.99

After EDGE and the coupon my total was something like 35.xx. In a related note, I can't believe how long it's taken Ace Combat Zero to creep down in price. AC5 seemed like it was a GH within 6 months.

Found War of Monsters $20 and Warship Gunner 2 $18, after $10 off and Edge card, price became $20-$5-$2=$13 and $18-$5-$1.8=$11.2

Not bad.. I'm happy..

Thanks OP!

It's funny, it really is. When the B2G1 happen I look for the more expensive PS2 games so I can make the most of the deal and I always end up falling 1 or 2 games short.

Then this nice coupon comes along and promises to help me finish my remaining cheap PS2 game stockpile and the same thing happens across three EB/GS locations with plenty of PS2 stock.

Oh well, at least I got a cheap Victorious Boxers 2 for $8 and a $23 Disgaea 2. That's fine by me. ;D

[quote name='LilPaintballer']i dont get it. do you mean with the money i saved it would be like i got graw free? i m new to cag ; )[/quote]
Sorry, had a brain fart. :dunce:

I don't think it'll matter on what to do with the pairing, as it'll just knock $5 off each game. 10% additional beforehand with the EDGE card.

[quote name='qpwoeiruty']It's not B2G1, it's $10 off 2 $11.99+ used PS2 games.

It doesn't really matter how you order, it's just $30 off of all total. That's actually better than B2G1 where you woulud save only $27.

You might be able to get an extra 10+% off if you get lucky to stack the new newsletter subscriber coupon and/or have the EDGE coupon...[/quote]
See previous brain fart comment. :dunce:

[quote name='monkeydeew']what order did you use your coupon/edge card? for the 360 one i used the coupon 1st and edge 2nd, but it wouldnt scan. last week for the gcube 1st i did edge card then i handed the guy the coupon and they stacked.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I used the edge card first, then the coupon. But I was also rung up by my friend so he would have done it in any order anyway I think. But it's probably best to hand them your edge card, then the coupon if you want them to stack.

Ooh, perfect timing -- I've been scouting for Psychonauts, so now I'll have to redouble my efforts. :) Thanks, OP!

[quote name='pochaccoheaven']do they accept printed copy coupons?? especially one that is on pink paper??[/quote] It's an online coupon meant for in-stores, so it doesn't matter how you print it as long as it's the coupon with a legible printing of the code.

Guys, the Xbox 360 coupon didn't stack. The GameCube DID. As does the PS2 one. Why? Because GS doesn't want you getting 360 games any cheaper. :p

[quote name='Tsukento']It's an online coupon meant for in-stores, so it doesn't matter how you print it as long as it's the coupon with a legible printing of the code.

Guys, the Xbox 360 coupon didn't stack. The GameCube DID. As does the PS2 one. Why? Because GS doesn't want you getting 360 games any cheaper. :p[/quote]
Bastards.

1st stop: EB. Nothing

2nd stop: GS. Bought Metal Saga and Steambot Chronicles (both 17.99 -> 11.16). They also had Makai Kingdom (19.99). Should I have gone for that?

[quote name='pochaccoheaven']do they accept printed copy coupons?? especially one that is on pink paper??[/QUOTE]

My printer is a piece of junk and/or out of ink. When I print EBstop coupons, anything that was red on the coupon doesn't appear at all yet I've never had a problem using them. The code down at the bottom always shows up along with the barcode, I think that's the key.

[quote name='blandstalker']1st stop: EB. Nothing

2nd stop: GS. Bought Metal Saga and Steambot Chronicles (both 17.99 -> 11.16). They also had Makai Kingdom (19.99). Should I have gone for that?[/quote]
If you like NIS srpg's (like Disgaea), then definitely pick up Makai Kingdom. Good pick up on the other two Atlus titles...not worth full price, but defintely worth it for the price you picked them up at.

If there is a TRU near you, check if they have Makai Kingdom in stock. I bought mine about a week ago for $10.50 new at TRU.

I'd love to take advantage of the coupon, but I've spent too much on games this month. That and it's always a crapshoot to get a complete used game that is in good condition with little scratches.

1st stop: NY Times Crossword Puzzle for DS. Unfortunately, nothing for PS2. Well, they did have Robot Alchemic Drive, but it was 9.99 which puts it out of coupon range.

2nd stop: Makai Kingdom (17.99 -> 11.19) + Samurai Western (12.99 -> 8.49)

3rd stop: absolutely nothing

This is a great coupon that is unfortunately a little hard to use.

[quote name='blandstalker']

This is a great coupon that is unfortunately a little hard to use.[/quote]

It is a little hard to use, but usually searching store inventory on the website gives you a ballpark figure of what you can find. And, sometime taking the time to browse through the whole used PS2 section can possibly net you some good games.

Too bad all the stores I go to never seem to have multiples of 2 games I want. My main GS is usually devoid of titles I want (I did pass on a complete SMT: Nocturne, waiting for the B2G1 sale...the week after, gone...I'm still pissed off at myself for that).

Just picked up Warriors and Shadow of Colossus for $22 altogether after Edge Card and the Coupon. Thanks Op, I've been holding out on those for a couple of years now.

I picked up both Street Fighter Anniversary Edition and Street Fighter Alpha collection. It seems only one store had both games in stock.

Picked up Balder's Gate: Dark Alliance and Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow. Not too bad of a deal, however I wish I didn't have such a hard time getting some of the stickers off. The older, small square stickers never come off right. :cry:

bread's done
Back