[Dead] GTA IV 50$ at dell.ca (360 & PS3)

Thanks very much! Saved me $10 + tax!
I can wait the shipping time, it's only been like 6 years since I played GTA III :)

Just did a little research, it seems that that calvalry external HDD is buyer beware. Cheap, but don't but anything important on it.

fishhead: have you bought from dell before? how fast do they ship new releases?

~S

I had Halo 3 on preoder with the Elite back in September and I recieved it two days after the official launch. Not bad if you have a bit of patience for 48 hours.

I jumped on this deal like last summer, when they priced GTAIV at 49 CAD. The thing is, the game then got delayed and I never heard from Dell again about it. Their policy is to not charge the card until the products been shipped so, I don't know if my order is still valid.

Everything I've ordered from dell.ca during a sale has taken more than a month to arrive. Hopefully with this being a preorder sale they'll actually stock accordingly, but for something as big as GTIV, I'm leery.

eal[quote name='snowsquirrel']thanks for the info.

Matias, don't you have a confirmation number you can punch in?

~S[/quote]

GRAND THEFT AUTO IV - Playstation 3 - Pre-Oder: Estimated Release Date: Oct. 16, 2007 1 Estimated Ship Date: 07/25/2007
Your item(s) is being processed and should ship by the estimated ship date.

Doesn't really tell me anything dell doesn't have a proper pre-order system so its treating it as an unshipped order.

I'm just to lazy to contact dell and figure this out. I was hoping some other cag did this as well.

bread's done
Back