[DEAD] GTA: VCS free on EU PSN! (Might just play on PSPGos only, poo)

djratchet

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Hurry and grab it on you European PSN account while you can, dunno how long it will be up. Search for vice city, and download the one with the broken image, it's listed as GPCGRANDTH000003.

Let me know who all gets it, and if you can't get it anymore so I can mark it as dead.

EDIT apparently you can only see the glitched free copy on the PS3 storefront, so be sure to be looking on PS3, not PSP.

DEAD

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my friends found it. I downloaded it, but I don't feel like digging up my PSP to install it. Once you install it to you PS3 though, it looks like a normal PSP game.

EDIT now I'm hearing the game only works on PSPGos for whatever reason. ugh.

Cool, was just thinking about this game the other night, downloading it now, or trying to. Says it's going to take like 230 minutes to download...LOL.

[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']so how do i do this??[/QUOTE]

log into a European PSN account via PS3, search for vice city, download the game with the broken image.

Though if you don't have a Go, it may not be worth the trouble.

How is it for PSPgo only? The file system used for both PSP-xxxx and PSPgo is the same. Have GOW on my Stick so ill try to boot it later on my 1000.

[quote name='darknight88']How is it for PSPgo only? The file system used for both PSP-xxxx and PSPgo is the same. Have GOW on my Stick so ill try to boot it later on my 1000.[/QUOTE]
*shrugs* ionno. They probably have their ways to find out though.

Yeah, Finally finished downloading and sent over to my psp, it doesn't work.

Got the fat 1000 series, latest custom firmware installed, so not sure if that affected it's not working.

bread's done
Back