[DEAD] Guess my GF's name! Get free $5 Amazon Video On Demand.

sasukekun

CAGiversary!
Feedback
120 (100%)
Free $5.00 credit on select TV shows at the Amazon Video On Demand store. Needs to be used by 1/31/2010.

Guess my girlfriend's name. Winner gets the code. If no one can guess it by 11:59pm PST tonight, I'm going to randomly select a person.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winner:
[quote name='pureheat101']samantha[/QUOTE]

Thanks for playing everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jumpercable']EDIT: I change my guess to Theresa

I just like guessing :)[/QUOTE]

Guess as much as you want :D I'll stop whenever someone gets it, but it doesn't increase nor does it decrease your chance if I have to randomly select someone if no one gets it.

Considering from his username, Xbox Live tag, and his XBox Live avatar, i think that it's a safe guess that he is Asian, and I'm leaning toward Japanese. And his profile says he's from California. That may narrow the names down, if she's Asian as well. But, on the other hand, it may make the name a bit more exotic and harder to guess...

I'm going to guess Mika.

[quote name='preston181']Considering from his username, Xbox Live tag, and his XBox Live avatar, i think that it's a safe guess that he is Asian, and I'm leaning toward Japanese. And his profile says he's from California. That may narrow the names down, if she's Asian as well. But, on the other hand, it may make the name a bit more exotic and harder to guess...[/QUOTE]If she's an Asian in California, she probably has a very non-exotic American name, especially if her parents are immigrants. Oftentimes, Asian immigrant parents name their kids something generic and easy to pronounce.

I'm going to guess Amy, because there's a bajillion Amys.

Or Judy ;)

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']If she's an Asian in California, she probably has a very non-exotic American name, especially if her parents are immigrants. Oftentimes, Asian immigrant parents name their kids something generic and easy to pronounce.

I'm going to guess Amy, because there's a bajillion Amys.

Or Judy ;)[/QUOTE]

She does not have an exotic name. I'm actually surprised no one has gotten it yet. I thought someone wouldve within the first 5-10 replies.

Mulva or Delores, LOL. Though, I will have to go with the Police and say it is Roxanne.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Kimberly[/QUOTE]

It is good to know that someone else likes the Avalanches, it is an oldie but a goodie.

bread's done
Back