[Dead] Guitar Hero 3 bundle + Guitar Hero Aerosmith bundle (PS3) $57 shipped

Wow, yeah this is a good deal. There must be a million of these bundles out there; everyone seems to be lowering the price a lot.

Holy sh*t! What a deal! Just ordered GHIII and GH: Aerosmith with guitars for $57. Wow! $60 plus tax is usually the price for just one of those two! Sweet!

The Les Paul which comes with the GHIII bundle works with all Rock Band and GH games. Not certain on the A'smith one.

Edit: this is true for the 360 hardware, not sure of the PS3 one. Although I do hear the PS3 Les Paul is notorious for hardware issues which causes the neck to disconnect from the body randomly causing drop notes. Google it.

Both guitars work with GHWT and RB 1 and 2. The aerosmith guitar sucks. The Ps3 guitars tend not to be the greatest. They seem to lack the accuracy needed for faster and harder songs. You could get lucky and get two good bundles though. I"ve owned the Wii version of GH3 and the strummer was good as hell. Can't say that about the 360 version since i haven't played that one. I probaly will get this deal though as I need to get GH3 again. The two extra guitars will be for friends since I'm real conscience about my stuff. I hate seeing people use my stuff on the real fast stuff even though I strum harder than them combined. Its just that if its going to get broken Im going to be the one breakin it after all it is mine.

[quote name='speedrunner17']Both guitars work with GHWT and RB 1 and 2. The aerosmith guitar sucks. The Ps3 guitars tend not to be the greatest. They seem to lack the accuracy needed for faster and harder songs. You could get lucky and get two good bundles though. I"ve owned the Wii version of GH3 and the strummer was good as hell. Can't say that about the 360 version since i haven't played that one. I probaly will get this deal though as I need to get GH3 again. The two extra guitars will be for friends since I'm real conscience about my stuff. I hate seeing people use my stuff on the real fast stuff even though I strum harder than them combined. Its just that if its going to get broken Im going to be the one breakin it after all it is mine.[/quote]

You said the Aerosmith guitar sucks but isn't it just the same one as the GHIII guitar just that it comes with a free faceplate?

[quote name='exileinoblivion']You said the Aerosmith guitar sucks but isn't it just the same one as the GHIII guitar just that it comes with a free faceplate?[/quote]

They are the same but the aerosmith ones were made very cheaply. The GH3 ones are made better, but are inferior to the Wii and I'm guessing the 360 versions. I had GH3 for the Wii and GH3 and GHA for the Ps3. My Wii guitar was undoubtedly made of better quality. Bout the best strummer I have used since the Red guitar for GH2. The GHWT guitar has a very good strummer until it breaks. As soon As I opened GHA I noticed the stummer sucked. I beat the game and returned it. I think the aerosmith guitar may be a universal problem, but I'm not sure. I know it sucks for the Ps3 though.

bread's done
Back