[Dead!]Half-Life 2 $40. [Alive!] Free Half-Life 2 demo (w/o purchase)

Very tempting! My parents are buying me a new ati video card for Christmas that is *supposed* to have this packaged with it. Fingers crossed that it's in there. Nice deal OP!

Thanks! I just got this a Best buy yesterday but when I got home I noticed the box was open and the CD clip cover for CD 1 was missing and there is not instruction manual. So seeing as I have to go back anyways I am going to get them to price match this.

[quote name='sageice']Thanks! I just got this a Best buy yesterday but when I got home I noticed the box was open and the CD clip cover for CD 1 was missing and there is not instruction manual. So seeing as I have to go back anyways I am going to get them to price match this.[/quote]

Good luck.

[quote name='jetsetradio21']Very tempting! My parents are buying me a new ati video card for Christmas that is *supposed* to have this packaged with it. Fingers crossed that it's in there. Nice deal OP![/quote]

Mine came free with an ATI video card, but it wasn't the game, it was the code. You can either do he mail-in thing, or just play it directly from online with Steam. I just did the direct online thing cause I wasn't waiting no 8 weeks and filling out all that stuff! The loading time's horrible! :\ I don't know if that's how yours will come, but I'm guessing it will.

i downloaded the demo last night and boy does the game rock!
this steam bulls*** is so annoying but i guess we'll have to live with it......

compusa's offer looks tooo tempting but who knows....come january and it might even go for less.

like anybody's gonna wait that long...lol

[quote name='sageice']Thanks! I just got this a Best buy yesterday but when I got home I noticed the box was open and the CD clip cover for CD 1 was missing and there is not instruction manual. So seeing as I have to go back anyways I am going to get them to price match this.[/quote]

HL2 comes with no instruction manual, not even the CE does, sting bastard publishers.

[quote name='guardian_owl'][quote name='sageice']Thanks! I just got this a Best buy yesterday but when I got home I noticed the box was open and the CD clip cover for CD 1 was missing and there is not instruction manual. So seeing as I have to go back anyways I am going to get them to price match this.[/quote]

HL2 comes with no instruction manual, not even the CE does, sting bastard publishers.[/quote]

yea i was wondering why

[quote name='TC']
Good luck.[/quote]

Thanks, it worked :). First BB tried to say they don't match 1 day only deals, but I told them that that is BS and that they have done it before, so they said OK.

[quote name='guardian_owl'][quote name='sageice']Thanks! I just got this a Best buy yesterday but when I got home I noticed the box was open and the CD clip cover for CD 1 was missing and there is not instruction manual. So seeing as I have to go back anyways I am going to get them to price match this.[/quote]

HL2 comes with no instruction manual, not even the CE does, sting bastard publishers.[/quote]

I found that out when they opened the new one. But I had to take it back anyways because the CD slip with the CD Key on it was missing. I agree the publishers are cheap as hell. For the $55 retail price you would think they could inclued a manual, at least it would be something to read during the instalation.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I pricematched this at my local EBGAMES, I wonder if I can use the $15 mail in rebate???[/quote]

You should be able to. That would be an awesome deal on HL2.

Thanks for the post OP! Let's see.... 30 minutes left on the demo DL, currently clocking in at 380KB/s. So. guess i'll go play something for the next half hour.

bread's done
Back