[DEAD]Halo 3 Legendary 28.96 Warehouse Deals (Amazon subsidiary)

[quote name='mcdaking84']this includes the game also?[/quote]

Oh yea it includes the game...... My brother doesn't own the game, and his ass didn't ask for anything for Christmas, and doesn't own Halo, so he's getting this now. Hahhaha

Biting since I got a 360 for Xmicus.

Also tagging on the chance that this doesn't include all the stuff the Legendary edition is supposed to have, and I want to be aware immediately if anyone gets screwed.

Edit: Oh, and thanks OP.

All this doubting of lack of game. I would certainly hope they'd mention if the game wasn't included. However like Strell said, keep updated on if anyone gets screwed. I doubt it though, its a site thats new to the Amazon.com family, and trying to make a name for yourself and doing that will definitely mean unrepeated business.

Yeah, looks like the seller in question's stock has already been sold out, so it's defaulting to the next seller, who is sitting at 81 whatever.

Good luck to those of us that got in on it, and sorry for those of us that didn't.

OP, might want to put "dead" in the title, since it is gone for the time being. Dunno if it'll change over time.

I picked up one of the last copies....I have two sealed that I'm saving for some reason. So I'll actually take out the stuff and use it from this version since it is already open.

[quote name='y2jrevolution']Just got an email saying that they already shipped it. Tracking # confirms it on ups.com. 9 pounds in weight.

Thanks OP[/quote]

This will be the first time in 2 years i've gotten something shipped through the mail from amazon. I am a prime member, but this didn't qualify for 2 day free ship. Did you pay expedited?

interesting, it said it was mailed on they're status page with USPS, but it seems its UPS. Thanks for the reply, and remember you'll find some damn good deals sometimes on warehousedeals.com

[quote name='munch']Why didn't I see this this morning? I would have gotten it, then tried to get rid of that tacky helmet.[/quote]

i was thinking the same exact thing

[quote name='bang4dabuc']That blows. Was there anything in the description that indicated that it would not come with the game?[/quote]

Not that I recall.

[quote name='doodofdoods']Not that I recall.[/quote] It didn't say anything of the sort of not including the game. What did you get the bonus discs and the helmet? Mine is coming tomorrow according to UPS tracking, i'll fill everyone in on what happens with mine.

Mail hasn't came in yet, but this is obviously disappointing news. There was no reason to think it wouldn't come with the game, aside from the low price.

Whats the next course of action?

[quote name='Legendary Gokou']Mail hasn't came in yet, but this is obviously disappointing news. There was no reason to think it wouldn't come with the game, aside from the low price.

Whats the next course of action?[/quote]

Send it back, if you guys are serious. How the hell is it missing the game?!? It said it was just complete but opened/resealed, with a slightly damaged box.

Since they were selling the Legendaries for $60 on a DotD a couple of weeks ago, you would think that half of that for a damaged one meant it came with the game. That's not an unreasonable expectation.

That really sucks. Mine's supposed to get here tomorrow, too. Hopefully it'll have the game.

Checked the site, they claim to have a 30-day return period (and they pay return shipping), so you should be able to get your money back.

[quote name='loserboy']Got mine today, no box but it had the game sealed, the bonus disc sealed, and the helmet in the bag...so I'm happy.[/quote]

are you serious?

Hmmm.

Mine is not scheduled to appear until the 7th. I'm pretty...anxious at this point.

The two that have been shipped to CAGs almost make it sound like a woot.com Bag of Crap. Like "Hey, want some Halo 3 shit? YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU GON' GET!"

Mine came as if i bought it off the store shelve, the game cases included are also sealed as they would be in the store as well. It seems like a isolated problem about the games not coming with, and whomever said that should definitely get in touch with customer service. Have a good weekend folks!

i receive mine today and in original box , poster and game sealed and bonus sealed
this is the best deal i make

bread's done
Back