[DEAD] House of the Dead: Overkill (Wii) $12.99 @ Amazon

I'd like this but shipping kills the deal and I don't have anything else I want from amazon (I just want this for an xmas gift.)

[quote name='thiscloud']Flip it back to Amazon and make $0.76/copy! LOL![/QUOTE]

You can actually get three and convert your $40 games coupon into amazon credit, though you need to spend a little bit more to use the whole $40

[quote name='jacknicklson']You can actually get three and convert your $40 games coupon into amazon credit, though you need to spend a little bit more to use the whole $40[/QUOTE]

True, but I already used my $40 to buy MW2 and used the $20 from MW2 to buy AC2 (and then applied the $5 gift card from GTA:ELC once I got that to the AC2 order). I'm gonna use the $10 from AC2 and $10 from NSMB Wii (I can combine the two, I think) to get GoW:C.

I'll drop in my recommendation for the NERF lightguns over the Nyko PerfectShot. The Nerf one has a slimmer, rounder grip which will remain much more comfortable over long gaming sessions. However, it does seem a little more more top/front-heavy, and the grip is shorter, leaving less leverage to balance the gun.

I always wanted this game, but was waiting for a price drop. Looks like I will be picking this pick as well as a light gun. Thanks dafunkk12 for the suggestion, I will be getting the nerf gun so I can reach the $25 limit for free shipping.

did the same thing here and flipped my $40 promo for 3 copies and made a $1.25 profit. thats the way to stick it to the man!

[quote name='darkpice']did the same thing here and flipped my $40 promo for 3 copies and made a $1.25 profit. thats the way to stick it to the man![/QUOTE]

that's an awful lot of trouble for 1.25. but i mean while you're at it, you could've done: 3 copies of the conduit (18) and flipping for a bit more (20 each).

The point of the flip was to convert the $40 one time use game coupon into Amazon credit and really the only effort is a few clicks and taping a box.

Also, The Conduit might not be in stock for a few weeks so locking in a trade now might not work if you never get the games in time.

[quote name='jacknicklson']The point of the flip was to convert the $40 one time use game coupon into Amazon credit and really the only effort is a few clicks and taping a box.

Also, The Conduit might not be in stock for a few weeks so locking in a trade now might not work if you never get the games in time.[/QUOTE]

Just realized that the Conduit jumped back to 29.99 Or at least that's what Amazon's giving me anyways. :O

[quote name='hollowfreak']I don't know if anyone mentioned it but Mononprice.com has a PerfectShot clone for $1.62 plus shipping, I have no idea how good it is but maybe another Cag has had some experience with it and can give some input. I've bought all my cables from them and then some and from my experience they usually do sell decent stuff.

http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...=10830&cs_id=1083001&p_id=5680&seq=1&format=2[/QUOTE]

its a plastic shell so i doubt theres any difference.

bread's done
Back