Dead Island Christmas Calendar 2011 contest (12/1-12/25)

bossman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
http://christmas.deadisland.com

news-christmas_calendar.jpg

Deep Silver invites all zombie fans to check out Dead Island’s exclusive Christmas Calendar for some great prizes, fresh materials and a special Xmas surprise!

On December 1st, 2011, a special Dead Island themed Christmas calendar will open its doors. Each day a new surprise will await the visitor – through a series of contests participants can explore the world of Dead Island, putting their knowledge of both the game and international zombie lore in general to the test.

If the visitors take part in a special contest each Sunday in December they will not only be able to win exclusive prizes like one of a kind Dead Island themed airbrushed consoles, a hand-picked collection of the finest zombie movie classics on Blu-ray, a 46 inch 3D-HDTV from Sony or extraordinary books for lovers of zombie horror. They will also be able to earn helpful clues for the competition finale that will take place on December 25th, 2011. On this day the grand prize drawing will take place, where participants can win a one week trip to a tropical island for two people to the value of 6,000 US$

The Dead Island Christmas Calendar 2011 will be available starting December 1st through December 25th, 2011 at christmas.deadisland.com.

Hidden Spot Game for 12/2 is on the left-most vase on the right side of the screen.

Question: Trapped inside a building,
surrounded by zombies
with no weapons to find but a cachete,
which of the Dead Island heroes would make best use of this weapon?

Answer: C) Xian Mei (She's the blades expert)

Prize for today is this wallpaper, if you don't feel like bothering to make an account.

12/4 Secret Spot - The building in the distance that lights up when you mouse rollover it.

Simple connect-the-dot affair. One minute time limit, one chance only to get the bonus hint and be entered this week for the Zombie Blu-ray Package.

Found the building, did the connect-the-dot, now trying to fill out the form to enter the prize drawing....but it's all in a weird language so I don't know what to put where...If anyone has an idea it'd be greatly appreciated.
This is what it says
Vorname: (last name perhaps?)
Name: (self explanitory)
Str.: (is that supposed to be Street? as in mailing address?)
PLZ: (maybe zip code?)

[quote name='Dieidiotscum']Vorname: First Name
Name: Last Name
Str: Street
PLZ: Postal Code

Thanks a lot, I figured out it was German and just filled out what I could understand (just the name section lol) and put things like "Sorry don't speak German" and "No idea what you want from me" in the other sections.
If anyone else did what I did, just go to your profile. It'll let you edit all your info and that page is magically in English.

Hidden Spot Game for 12/6 is on the blue towel towards the right side of the screen.

Question: According to popular
zombie lore, where is the best place to shoot the undead in order
to permanently put them down?

Answer: C. The Head

Prize for today is this wallpaper, if you don't feel like bothering to make an account.

Also, a youtube link was included. Title is "Real Life Dead Island". Couldn't post URL without embedding it here, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='overblood']did andy one figure out todays puzzle?[/QUOTE]

Behind one of the boards and words are in this order. make sure the ones with capital letters you type it just like that

Fill
crushed
glass
slice
rum
Ingredients
juice
Grenadine
brandy
cl

bread's done
Back