Dead Island GOTY $19.99 NEW at Amazon, FSSS eligible

naw at some points is went up to like 27 or something. If you haven't played it yet 20 dollars is a sweet spot. Paid 60 for it at launch and was happy with the intensity of the single player campaign in the city portion of the game. Almost want to buy it again for dlc and because I traded it for skyrim. x.x

[quote name='thefurrypanda']naw at some points is went up to like 27 or something. If you haven't played it yet 20 dollars is a sweet spot. Paid 60 for it at launch and was happy with the intensity of the single player campaign in the city portion of the game. Almost want to buy it again for dlc and because I traded it for skyrim. x.x[/QUOTE]

No. The amazon price NEVER changed. The price would look like it changed because the other marketplace sellers would pop up instead because amazon had lost stock but you could still order from amazon for $19.99 and then wait for it to come in. The PS3 version comes back in stock this Monday last I checked.

So, i receive what was suppose to be the PS3 version of the game in the mail today, but it was the damn 360 version instead. Fighting with amazon, trying to get my order re-instated, instead of getting a refund, because the PS3 version is still out of stock. I think somebody sent the wrong version on purpose, so the order could be closed out.

[quote name='sixteenvolt420']So, i receive what was suppose to be the PS3 version of the game in the mail today, but it was the damn 360 version instead. Fighting with amazon, trying to get my order re-instated, instead of getting a refund, because the PS3 version is still out of stock. I think somebody sent the wrong version on purpose, so the order could be closed out.[/QUOTE]

IIRC that is the reason it was removed from the lightning deals a week or two ago. Supposedly they had problems with shipping 360 copies to people who ordered PS3 copies in the past. clearly they haven't fixed that problem

[quote name='erdmanski1341']IIRC that is the reason it was removed from the lightning deals a week or two ago. Supposedly they had problems with shipping 360 copies to people who ordered PS3 copies in the past. clearly they haven't fixed that problem[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it seems like it. Since most people can't seem to figure out how to leave feedback properly, they leave their feedback comments in the reviews section. I found somebody else about 1 month ago, complaining of the same problem.

bread's done
Back