dead island riptide

ok so gs has this game for 37 used with the birthday coupon i can get it for a little over 25..is it worth it.. i mean i dont have anyone to play it with but the first one was fun co op..is it worth it

It's honestly built for co-op; I'd pass if I didn't have anyone to play with. If you do, however, I'd go for it. It's a great time, with a decent community right now.

But, yeah. Definitely wait for it to drop.

I just returned my used copy today. It's just overpriced DLC. Same glitches, the only thing I liked in the short time playing was being able to ride in a speedboat (correct me if I Im wrong I dont remember doing that in pt 1). But there's an achievement/trophy for it lol

Its pretty much the same game as first one with minor additions. If u plan to play alone its not worth spending even that money, if u plan to do co op with extremely repetitive fetch quests ... I would wait till price goes down even more

I got it for $30 new from Best Buy. It was on sale for a week for $35 and I used a $5 rewards certificate to get it down to 30. It's the special edition too which came with a couple of codes and a tin case. As for the game it's the same deal as the original: you're on an island and you gotta kill zombies and complete fetch quests in solo or co-op so if you liked Dead Island, riptide is more of the same.

bread's done
Back