***Dead Joystiq DSi- Heartgold/SoulSilver Pokemon Contest Ending Dead***

The answers vary for #2, but after some time with Google, I feel confident about E/All of the above being the correct answer.

1) B. Proton
2) E. All of the Above
3) A. Berry Pots
4) C. Berry Toss
5) B. Safari Zone

You can get either Latias or Latios, depending on which version of your game you have. Same with Groudon and Kyogre. Rayquaza is also available in both versions.

The last one's a trick question as you begin to think of what's new in HG/SS that wasn't in the original. However, the Safari Zone is the only new feature that is fully customizable.

Thanks OP! I agree that the answers are B, E, A, C, B. Although the last one is tricky -- Battle Frontier wasn't in G/S, but if it's not customizable and Safari Zone is, then we're good.

[quote name='OddLogik']Thanks OP, entered. Chances aren't great but they never are really.[/QUOTE]
The chances are actually not half bad for this one. There are a lot of people entering, but a LOT of them have incorrect answers (like almost half)... they copied wrong answers (notice how many said B, A, A, C, B). Either way, a shot in the dark is better than no shot at all. That philosophy has won me almost $1,000 worth of stuff here.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sippycupz']Thanks OP! I agree that the answers are B, E, A, C, B. Although the last one is tricky -- Battle Frontier wasn't in G/S, but if it's not customizable and Safari Zone is, then we're good.

The chances are actually not half bad for this one. There are a lot of people entering, but a LOT of them have incorrect answers (like almost half)... they copied wrong answers (notice how many said B, A, A, C, B). Either way, a shot in the dark is better than no shot at all. That philosophy has won me almost $1,000 worth of stuff here.[/QUOTE]

Good Point.

Thanks, OP!

And also, sippycupz and OddLogik, the discussion about that last answer (as well as the rest of them) is very much appreciated.

[quote name='mokmoof']Thanks, OP!

And also, sippycupz and OddLogik, the discussion about that last answer (as well as the rest of them) is very much appreciated.[/QUOTE]
No sweat man. Having played further in SoulSilver, I can say the last answer is indeedily Safari Zone.

good luck all, hope a CAG wins

bread's done
Back