[DEAD] k.dwn's Fifth Lowball: Mini Edition is DONE! All but One Package Shipped!

well some lowballs have started off just like this... some start until the OP says so but some times they just ride off like this..

so either way my bids are in lol

Soul Headphones $15
Pokemon X & Y Mini-Pokeball Cartridge Holder (Sealed) A $2
Pokemon X & Y Mini-Pokeball Cartridge Holder (Sealed) B $2

South Park X Kidrobot 3'' Cartman "Grand Wizard" Stick of Truth Figure (Sealed) $4

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds & Mario Party: Island Tour Sling Bag $6

well now.. why would you bid on the headphones?

i mean come on Fizzz.. you got Pikmin 2 Sealed, now let Barney have his headphones.

:bow:

I appreciate the enthusiasm fellas but the lowball has yet to start.

I'll most likely start it up at 10:00 PM EST barring any unforeseen circumstances so please keep an eye on my post before bidding.

Thank you for your understanding, and I apologize for any inconveniences caused.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soul Headphones $15
Pokemon X & Y Mini-Pokeball Cartridge Holder (Sealed) A $2
Pokemon X & Y Mini-Pokeball Cartridge Holder (Sealed) B $2

South Park X Kidrobot 3'' Cartman "Grand Wizard" Stick of Truth Figure (Sealed) $4

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds & Mario Party: Island Tour Sling Bag $6

lol, go ahead noel. i dont really need it :)
hell, i don't need it either but its good b-day gift.

I don't even wear watches.

Question to K.dwn. - are the black flag and watch dog shirts of good material? There not like hanes shirts material, right?

Question to K.dwn. - are the black flag and watch dog shirts of good material? There not like hanes shirts material, right?
The shirts are of decent quality. Probably a notch or two above regular old Hanes shirts. I have one for my personal use and it's a quite nice.

Also, the tag describes it as an "Anvil - Tearaway Tag" and is pre-shrunk.

Thank you all for the a great opening night!

The OP has been updated to post #482, and I will update it again first thing tomorrow. For now, it's time to hit the sack.

Shill bidding is the post in Rules I was referencing. Bidding up an item you have no intention of winning. But doesn't matter
Zelda bag $15
That's not the definition of shill bidding, it's the definition of lack of self control in purchasing, and the precursor to hoarding.
No offense Masta...

That's not the definition of shill bidding, it's the definition of lack of self control in purchasing, and the precursor to hoarding.
No offense Masta...
none taken TP. if i win it, then i will pay and keep it. if i dont, i dont care. thats what i mean by "no interest in winning". it doesnt imply i am doing it for nefarious reasons, i know a few people that would be happy to have it (myself included) that i could just gift it to them. stop trying to tarnish my reputation as a good guy, its all i have left lol

i guess i meant to say i dont care if i win it.

as far as the hoarding items i won in a lowball that i had "no interest in winning" goes, well lets just say i get an earful of that from my girlfriend ;)

bread's done
Back