[DEAD] k.dwn's Fifth Lowball: Mini Edition is DONE! All but One Package Shipped!

Shipping the Halo 3 Legendary is going to be a pickle due to its irregular size. I'll need to find a box big enough to accommodate its dimensions but still be compact enough for the price to still be as low as possible.

I've already started looking out for potential boxes to use (lapped my Costco for much longer than I'd care to admit) but they've all had one or two perfect height/length/width sizes but, unfortunately, one side that is extremely off.

I would ask the winner if they'd be comfortable with shipping it out with just wrapping paper, but I don't feel its worth the money saved when USPS chucks the box around in transit leaving the winner with a crushed cat helmet.

I'll look for other options and I welcome any suggestions to getting the package shipped out in the cheapest and safest way possible.
well if you ship using Parcel Select it only asks for the weight so if you find a big box as long as it fits the price would remain the same no matter the size of the box.

Where as priority mail does ask for the dimensions of the box and the bigger the box the more expensive.

If i win the Halo 3 we'll figure something out :)

well if you ship using Parcel Select it only asks for the weight so if you find a big box as long as it fits the price would remain the same no matter the size of the box.
Where as priority mail does ask for the dimensions of the box and the bigger the box the more expensive.

If i win the Halo 3 we'll figure something out :)
If being the keyword

its fight night tonight!

I had a long and hard training camp and i'm ready for the full 12 rounds. My speed and power is at its peak and i'm ready.

- Barney Pacquiao.

I mean, what is it?

Not trying to be a smartass, I guess I don't follow movies as much.
It's pretty much a metal case to store your disc based media in (although the first Adventure Time 3DS game came with a steelbook case). Steelbooks are well constructed and are sought after by collectors.

It's pretty much a metal case to store your disc based media in (although the first Adventure Time 3DS game came with a steelbook case). Steelbooks are well constructed and are sought after by collectors.
Yep, collecting them is a serious ordeal too since a lot of them become pretty rare and can get really pricey.

Pokeball cartridge holder A - $5

Lol sorry I gave up on the up steelbook. Might as well try and get something else thats nice and shiny

This is the final stretch. The lowball will end anywhere between now and 11:59 PM EST. Get your bids in now before it's too late!

bread's done
Back