[DEAD] k.dwn's Fifth Lowball: Mini Edition is DONE! All but One Package Shipped!

yes yes yes!

money_smiley_face-gif1.png

Thank you all for your bids! I will be tabulating all the results tonight and will hopefully get invoices PM'ed to you by Sunday morning.

Many thanks again to all the fine CAGs that helped make my third lowball a great success!

i read somewhere the Stick of Truth figures were $40+ so i feel i got a steal... i was in for 20 on it...  plus he said early the bags had goodies in them so i'm hoping it's worth it..

Invoices have been sent out and the OP has been updated with all the relevant info. 

Just a reminder to please send the payment out within seven days unless you've contacted me with prior arrangements. 

First wave of packages have been shipped. PMs have been sent to all CAGs that paid and the OP updated.

Next shipment date will be Thursday or Friday.

2nd shipment sent out today, which was a bit earlier than I first thought. Next wave will be Friday.

Just a friendly reminder to the folks that haven't paid yet to please do so at your earliest convenience unless you've contacted me with prior arrangements. Thank you.

All the packages have been sent out. Please let me know when you get yours in so I can leave feedback.

Thanks again to all who participated!

got the keychain today, ya kind of overdid it with that envelope lol

feedback left please do the same!
lol yeah, I had a box of those bubble envelopes from Target clearance that I bought years ago. Been slowly whittling them away from these lowballs I've been holding.

Thanks again for participating!

On another note, I will be sending PMs next week to all CAGs that have yet to PM me regarding whether they've received their package yet. Will just be making sure you got it in safely.

I'm looking to start this a little bit after Masa's lowball so we won't be competing for bids. That gives me more time to dig through the collection and trim the backlog. 

I'll have an updated preview pic in the near future as well.

I'm looking to start this a little bit after Masa's lowball so we won't be competing for bids. That gives me more time to dig through the collection and trim the backlog.

I'll have an updated preview pic in the near future as well.
Nice guy? ^ right here :bow:

Preview has been updated!

Hope you folks like portable games!

Also, I'm planning to start the lowball on the second or third week of May, whichever one Masa's lowball ends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Freaking lowballs always sniffing out when I have money, time to add to the back log and hope I can catch up on some lazy summer evening gaming. 

bread's done
Back