(Dead) Kartia (PS) _last copy at EBgames.com $12.99 (pre-played)

[quote name='BigHow']SCORE. Boo-yah.[/quote]

You can order manuals from atlus store . I just got mine for Eggs of Steel .

[quote name='BigHow']Awesome, man. I'll wait to see if I get a complete package. If not, I'll be giving Atlus a call.[/quote]

Mine was shipped yesterday they had 2 copies. I thought it was gone by now. I'll let you know if my was complete.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']I know my local Gamestop has a Kartia for that price but like a true CAG, I'm not getting it until the next buy 2 get 1 free deal comes along.[/quote]

I was thinking about it too.

:D

[quote name='kaji7p56']It's not that rare, you can get it on ebay for cheap.[/quote]

Rare not rare I don't care , I needed one.

[quote name='kaji7p56']It's not that rare, you can get it on ebay for cheap.[/quote]

Funwrecker. :wink:

Just sit and bask in the Atlus love, my friend.

Actually I've had it since it first came out, I'm not jealous or anything. Since EBGAMES is sold out, I just wanted other people to be able to play this great game. I think I'm gonna go stick my head in the oven now...

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']I know my local Gamestop has a Kartia for that price but like a true CAG, I'm not getting it until the next buy 2 get 1 free deal comes along.[/quote]

What Camestop you said it is? I'm heading to Boston soon. :rofl:

[quote name='masha'][quote name='Strider Turbulence']I know my local Gamestop has a Kartia for that price but like a true CAG, I'm not getting it until the next buy 2 get 1 free deal comes along.[/quote]

What Camestop you said it is? I'm heading to Boston soon. :rofl:[/quote]

The Fields Corner Gamestop
518 Geneva ave.

Lots of good pre-owned psx titles still there.

Wow! That is AWESOME!!! I'm gonna drive all the way to NYC from Spfd., MO. in order to obtain this!

I'll be the first to get this USED game!

Oh hell, nevermind. I don't buy games USED anyway.

*calms down immediately*

It actually was a decent game, although I would've liked something to tie things together after you finish both the Toxa and other person who's name I forget's quests.

[quote name='Braden']Wow! That is AWESOME!!! I'm gonna drive all the way to NYC from Spfd., MO. in order to obtain this!

I'll be the first to get this USED game!

Oh hell, nevermind. I don't buy games USED anyway.

*calms down immediately*[/quote]

How do you play them? :roll:

I remember I bought this game used from blockbuster and I started playing it but it was nothing like i thought it would be and it was pretty confusing (i was probably like 12 or so) and I took it back and ended up getting Azure Dreams. I liked Azure Dreams but I think most people hate it. Im gonna get kartia sometime and try to play it again though.

bread's done
Back