[Dead] KBtoys/etoys.com Early Bird Video Game Sale (Now with $5 off $29+ coupon

Sofa King Cheap

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Cheap Ass Gamer Link
77 items available as of now. Most with Free Shipping and no tax.

Also, thanks to CAGer Darius Rucker for supplying this:
"Use coupon code "DCSC45ET" for $5.00 off any order of $30.00 or more!" ($29.xx also seems to be acceptable)

:shipfree: highlights:

:ps2:
Front Mission 4 (PS2) $9.99
Red Ninja (PS2) $9.99
Rise of the Kasai (PS2) $19.99
Second Sight (PS2) $9.99
Samurai Western (PS2) $19.99
Siren (PS2) $9.99
Taiko Drum Master w/Drum (PS2) $29.99

:xbox:
Hulk: Ultimate Destruction (Xbox) $19.99
Flatout (Xbox) $19.99
Forza (Xbox) $19.99
Full Spectrum Warrior (Xbox) $9.99
Myst IV: Revalation (Xbox) $9.99
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time (Xbox) $9.99
Psychonauts (Xbox) $29.99
Street Racing Syndicate (Xbox) $9.99
Unreal Championship: TLC (Xbox) $9.99
Mortal Kombat: Deception (Xbox) $9.99 (Sold Out)

:gc:
Batman Begins (GC) $19.99
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (GC) $19.99
RE4: Chainsaw (GC) $19.99 (Sold Out)

:ds: :gba:
Feel the Magic (DS) $9.99
Gauntlet/Rampart Dual Pack (GBA) $11.99
Sprung (DS) $9.99
Spy Hunter/Super Sprint Dual Pack (GBA) $12.99
Sigma Star Saga (GBA) $9.99 (Sold Out)

Good find...normally I'd bite on a couple of things here, but with the 360 launch and Black Friday coming up, my wallet's already working overtime. But you gotta love Hulk UD being the same price as Robin Hood defender of the crown, hehe.

Is this a good outfit?

I sure do hope so, because not only do they have Sigma Star Saga for $10, but they've got Stella Deus for $30 and frikkin Samurai Western for $20!!

OK, Samurai Western has the $5 Pricegrabber rebate. Would I be stupid to pass up on Samurai Western for $15? Probably...

Good lord. Stella Deus is also good for Pricegrabber.

It is going to take every bit of strength I have to avoid buying a new copy of Stella Dues shipped for $25 bottom line. But I simply must. It's almost Black Friday, and I need a new TV...

Note that shipping is not free on all of the sale items, only those specified as having free shipping. I just ordered a few games and one didn't qualify for free shipping (PS2 Sega Classics for $9.99), I'm sure there are others as well. Still some good deals in there, though.

keep in mind the reviews for Sigma Star saga are not that good.

As for Samurai Western, i keep hoping that it will drop to $20 so i can get it for $15 at BB, but this price is really temping.

other good deal:
TAIKO Drum Master With Drum Controller - 29.99
Haunting Ground (PS2) Sale Price: $29.99
Rise of Kasai (PS2) -$19.99

[quote name='62t']keep in mind the reviews for Sigma Star saga are not that good.

As for Samurai Western, i keep hoping that it will drop to $20 so i can get it for $15 at BB, but this price is really temping.[/QUOTE]
Well, the reviews are wrong.

If you care so much about reviews, it might interest you to know that on GameRankings.com, Sigma Star Saga averages a 70% score, whereas Samurai Western scores an average of 58%.

So much for reviews, huh? :roll:

[quote name='62t']keep in mind the reviews for Sigma Star saga are not that good.

[/QUOTE]

From Print Mags:

Game Informer 8.5/7.75
Play 8.5
Nintendo Power 8.5

remember this is the same forum that attacked Luanr DS based on the low score, and many of those people have not play the game, so it is important to point out the review score for those that care.

As for Samurai Western, I am in the process of getting all of Atlus's US PS2 release, so the review doesnt concern me.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']...was going to pick up marble madness, but no free shipping changed my mind[/QUOTE]
You're not missing anything, if you wanted that Klax/Marble Madness cart just for Marble Madness. The port is atrocious, and I mean seriously, and absolute abomination to the name Marble Madness. It's not even the entire game, and it plays completely wrong. I seriously doubt that the people who did the port actually ever saw the code for the original, and instead just sloppily reprogrammed it from scratch.

The Klax port is good, however.

Sigma got decent reviews, but I was still real eager to play it. Always looked very interesting to me. Samurai Western, well, it's not a great game, but it can be a fun diversion, being only a few (5-6) hrs long. Real nice replay value, and it feels like a sequal to Risingzan. It sort of plays like Gungrave.

[/QUOTE]

Those "reviewers" can't even tell the difference between quality and trash themselves!

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

Anything from the SaGa series usually receives a crap score and I love those titles as well.
Sigma Star Saga is from the makers of Shantae so there has to be some redeeming quality.

Besides for a meager $10, what can you lose! Shooter + RPG = FUN!

Jeezus, I got really confused/excited for a second there.

Take a look at the item in the upper left-hand corner of this page.

But the dream ends when you go to it's product page. :cry: 35 bucks, pfft.

etoys is the same as kbtoys (or they're owned by the same company or something, i dunno, i forget)...so the sale is going on over at kbtoys.com too...remember to use the drop down link from the front page to give Cheapy some money

Thanks... picked up Siren, 2 copes of Sigma Star Saga, and Red Ninja. Almost went for Lupus but stuck with these...

Note: Sigma Star is great...
... and Marble Madness for the GBA does indeed suck.

Thanks OP! I managed to snag Sigma Star Saga and an RE4 Chainsaw Controller.

Use coupon code "DCSC45ET" for $5.00 off any order of $30.00 or more! Perhaps the original post can be edited to reflect this?

[quote name='111111']AAAAYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE i want to pick up sigma and feel the magic.......mmmmussstt....saveee.....forr..........BF :([/QUOTE]

Game selection here and free shipping make some of these deals better...

BF 2005: a ton of old DVD releases for 4.99/ 8.99... throw in some 8.99 M. Carey and Ashley Simpson cd's, and add a sprinkle of $9.99 Strawberry Shortcake and Spyro GBA games...

[quote name='soulwish2003']Game selection here and free shipping make some of these deals better...

BF 2005: a ton of old DVD releases for 4.99/ 8.99... throw in some 8.99 M. Carey and Ashley Simpson cd's, and add a sprinkle of $9.99 Strawberry Shortcake and Spyro GBA games...[/QUOTE]

dvds? i'm not waiting in line at 3am in the mornin for dvds and games hehe. i'm gunning for 199 lap top, lcd screen, and other misc. electronics i need heh

[quote name='Darius Rucker']Thanks OP! I managed to snag Sigma Star Saga and an RE4 Chainsaw Controller.

Use coupon code "DCSC45ET" for $5.00 off any order of $30.00 or more! Perhaps the original post can be edited to reflect this?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the coupon. Couldn't pass up Stella Deus for $24.99 shipped plus the $5 price grabber rebate.

now I'm glad I didn't plunk down 50 for one of those controllers.

But since they are at a nice price, I got two, even though you only need one for the game. :)

Picked up Red Ninja and Unreal Championship 2, yay!

Is this site secure? I don't get the secure icon at the bottom of my page when I get to the credit card information page.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Question! Does anyone think I can get a B&M store to pricematch this site?

Advice, I need advice! I need Sigma Star...[/QUOTE]

Not unless you get increadibly lucky.

bread's done
Back