(DEAD) Kinect Used $59.99 w/20% Off Coupon (+Shpping/Tax) @ goHastings

Nazgul11

CAGiversary!
Update: Deal is dead. No longer in stock.

Update 2: They raised the price to $99.99. ;)

Hey, everyone. Just noticed that goHastings has the used Kinect Sensor in stock again.

The 20% off coupon code "ZELDA" applies and takes it down to $59.99 before shipping and tax, since it's a used accessory.

I can't imagine this stays in stock for very long, so I'd jump on it if you can.

http://www.gohastings.com/product/GAME/Kinect-Sensor/sku/282936743.uts

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Man! Purchased for 62.77 after shipping. Anyone know if this company makes sure to give everything? All I see it that it included the game but I am hoping it comes with all the accessories since I have an older Xbox.

I remember some people having some issues receiving non working ones--yet others worked.

if anyone else remembers how the last sale on the kinects went??

if you do run into problems though remember to call them as they don't respond to emails at times, and if they do its not very quickly.

but at $65 id say give it a go a kinect at that price is worth it.

Well, if they ship your Kinect without a proper box like they did mine (they literally taped a brown paper bag over the kinect packaging), I think you'll be in trouble. Mine was DOA right out of the package.

If they bother to insulate it like any normal retailer would, you might be OK...at that price it's worth taking a chance on.

Returns are easy if you call...they'll email you a prepaid label and I had my refund within 7 days.

[quote name='thrasher086']Thanks Man! Purchased for 62.77 after shipping. Anyone know if this company makes sure to give everything? All I see it that it included the game but I am hoping it comes with all the accessories since I have an older Xbox.[/QUOTE]

I got in on the last time this went for 55 and only got the kinect. Had to call and get the adapter cable and game, so make sure you get everything and it works, a few others didn't work at all. It took a month to finally get everything but so far it works and is gimmicky but cool and for that price is worth it.

bread's done
Back