[Dead] Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil (PS2) used $20 after coupon at EBGames.com

...or scrub king will beat you!!!

FYI, I thought that this game was outstanding. One of the few games I bought at full price the week it came out.

I bought this game at Gamestop (BM) for 20 used a LONG time ago. This isn't much of a deal if you ask me.

[quote name='KStorm']I bought this game at Gamestop (BM) for 20 used a LONG time ago. This isn't much of a deal if you ask me.[/quote]

It is a deal because it's hard to find now.

I could say that I bought a new copy of Dragonball GT Final Bout a LONG time ago for $40 and that $80 for it now wouldn't be much of a deal. Of course, then I would be an idiot.

[quote name='Scrubking']Post a link with your deals next time.[/quote]

Or what? I posted the info as a courtesy to those people looking for the game. Excuse me if I didn't follow some ridiculous CAG protocol. God forbid anyone would actually have to take ten seconds to open EBGames.com in another browser window and do a search for Klonoa.

[quote name='Excalibur'][quote name='Scrubking']Post a link with your deals next time.[/quote]

Or what? I posted the info as a courtesy to those people looking for the game. Excuse me if I didn't follow some ridiculous CAG protocol. God forbid anyone would actually have to take ten seconds to open EBGames.com in another browser window and do a search for Klonoa.[/quote]

Did you not get enough love from your parents as a child? I'm sorry Excalibur, it's ok.

[quote name='Scrubking']Post a link with your deals next time.[/quote]

What ever happened to please? :whistle2:k

Man, to show my backlog of games, I still have a sealed copy of this game that I still need to get around to playing.

[quote name='Wshakspear']I think the chapelle is getting to him[/quote]

Then he would have said, "I'm Rick James, post a link next time, bitch!"
:wink:

[quote name='"Mr Unoriginal"'][quote name='Excalibur'][quote name='Scrubking']Post a link with your deals next time.[/quote]Did you not get enough love from your parents as a child? I'm sorry Excalibur, it's ok.[/quote]

Nope, I just don't like people making demands. Like I said, I posted the info as a courtesy. Like Cheapy said, the least he could have done is say "Please post a link next time" or "It'd be nice if you'd post a link next time". Instead he came off as some demanding a-hole. I don't like that. Go figure. :roll:

[quote name='pimp tyranny']this is about the only rare PS2 game i have yet to get. besides Sky GUnner, if it's rare.[/quote]

If you enjoy platformers then it's a must have IMO. Fantastic game through and through.

I bought a copy for $2 from a kid trying to trade it in at Gamestop. It had Blockbuster Video stickers on it so they wouldn't take it. Excellent game!! I'd pay $25 for that gem.

[quote name='fwacce'][quote name='KStorm']I bought this game at Gamestop (BM) for 20 used a LONG time ago. This isn't much of a deal if you ask me.[/quote]

It is a deal because it's hard to find now.

I could say that I bought a new copy of Dragonball GT Final Bout a LONG time ago for $40 and that $80 for it now wouldn't be much of a deal. Of course, then I would be an idiot.[/quote]Relax kiddo, I never knew it was rare. No need to make yourself look like an asshole for throwing out random curses.

This is a great game, but I only played the demo. What's the rest like?

bread's done
Back