(DEAD) "Knights in the Nightmare" (psp) $9.06 FSS @ Amazon

Yggdra Union download code was included with the first run copies of this game. Since it sold so poorly, they should still have it in stock with the download voucher

[quote name='jacknicklson']Yggdra Union download code was included with the first run copies of this game. Since it sold so poorly, they should still have it in stock with the download voucher[/QUOTE]

Thanks

[quote name='Lonedragon87']but psn is coming back[/QUOTE]

soon.jpg

Man, I wish I knew about this yesterday so I could have ordered with DQV. Ah well, I'll debate it.
Edit: Didn't debate for long, apparently. Picked up a copy for me, a copy as a gift, and a book for free shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does the download voucher say when it expires? Better find out if you gonna base your purchase decision on the free download game.

[quote name='Lonedragon87']but psn is coming back[/QUOTE]
I was browsing youtube the other day and saw PSN has a new meaning now:

PSN = PlayStation Notwork :lol:

[quote name='eau']Does the download voucher say when it expires? Better find out if you gonna base your purchase decision on the free download game.
[/QUOTE]
I do not see an expiration date on my voucher, though the redemption info says that you are entitled to one download of the game with the code before the codes expiration date... so it might have an unlisted one, or I might be missing it even though I read it 3 times ^^;

Yeah I received this last week when it was 11.XX and it came with the voucher...though I haven't been able to redeem it thanks to PSN.

[quote name='zulux21']I do not see an expiration date on my voucher, though the redemption info says that you are entitled to one download of the game with the code before the codes expiration date... so it might have an unlisted one, or I might be missing it even though I read it 3 times ^^;[/QUOTE]

You are correct, there is no expiration date listed. Kind of silly.

This game has been dropping for awhile. I doubt it will go any lower though, so I recommend people grab it now if they want it.

[quote name='Psyae']How does the PSP version compare to the DS one?[/QUOTE]

This. I already have the DS one, is this worth getting?

I don't own the DS version and had the same question so I looked at some reviews about this and while there were some improvements in the graphics on the PSP port, it was after all a port (with obvious control changes) and most suggested there was not enough reason to purchase again if one already owned the DS version. Granted the reviews may have been done when the retail price was $30.

I don't know all the differences, but the PSP version adds Princess Yggdra as a new playable character. Note that in this game, that means it is essentially a new story mode. Maybe like Etna mode from Disgaea PSP/DS?

[quote name='Pets0undz']Mine also has the download code. If only the PSN would come back up...[/QUOTE]

Some services will be back up by May 3rd from what I have read. I need to download my KZ3 Helghast stuff heh.

[quote name='Matedawg11']Looks like a good deal. By the way, what happened to psn?[/QUOTE]

Bored asshats attacked the PSN and accessed personal information of the PSN members.

Sony has shut it down in order to prevent further damage and is currently rebuilding a new and improved PSN.

bread's done
Back