[DEAD] Left 4 Dead (360) - $44.99 on Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I haven't even been able to find this in stores and now you come to me with this!

When it's Christmas and I'm trying to buy gifts for everyone but me!

dude thanks for posting! i didnt want to drop $60 on this but i had a lot of fun on the demo and think $45 is worth it!

I had my doubts about this game, but bought it over BF weekend. It's definitely worth the $. I had a blast playing it for the first time last night. Tons of replay value.

[quote name='monstericreated']I had my doubts about this game, but bought it over BF weekend. It's definitely worth the $. I had a blast playing it for the first time last night. Tons of replay value.[/quote]

Single player or co-op?

My takeaway from the GameSpot review is this is decent in single player but really stands out in co-op.

Great game...
smile.gif
smile.gif
thanks OP

if you people don't mind used games

Gamestop has the 20% off 360 games coupon til the 11th
you have to print out through your email
plus the extra 10% if you have the gamestop card

should come out to approx. $38.50 before taxes

[quote name='gantt']Single player or co-op?

My takeaway from the GameSpot review is this is decent in single player but really stands out in co-op.[/QUOTE]
Single player is garbage, don't get this game if you're only going to play SP.

Look for Left 4 Dead to hit the 19.99 price point fairly quickly. It's fun, but there simply isn't much content in this game. It;s almost like a half a game, with the rest of the game on disc 2, like a PC game. Only thing is, there is no disc 2!

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Look for Left 4 Dead to hit the 19.99 price point fairly quickly. It's fun, but there simply isn't much content in this game. It;s almost like a half a game, with the rest of the game on disc 2, like a PC game. Only thing is, there is no disc 2![/QUOTE]

Agreed. Pretty much the reason why i sold it for 45 bucks on craiglist a few days back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back