Dead Like Me $20.49 per season or $35.98 for Complete Series Amazon.com

I think they have been priced like that for awhile (At least the bundle has), more people need to pick this show up. It's a wonderful show, they are making what sounds like a bad movie, but the show ends on a great note.

I got Dead Like Me season 1 from them for $16, and season two from DD $22 I think.

[quote name='bigdaddy']I think they have been priced like that for awhile (At least the bundle has), more people need to pick this show up.[/QUOTE]

No, the bundle is usually MUCH higher than that at Amazon. It only comes down to $36 every few months. At that price, I highly recommend the series.

[quote name='Legolas813']No, the bundle is usually MUCH higher than that at Amazon. It only comes down to $36 every few months. At that price, I highly recommend the series.[/quote]

Ohh... I guess I just see it when it's onsale. :)

Everyone go buy it, screw Firefly, buy this.

[quote name='GaMeR_2007']What is DEAD LIKE ME about?[/quote]
The main charater is a loser and in the first episode she dies from a tiolet seat from space hitting her.

So now she has to become a grim reaper and take peoples' souls out of their bodies. The first season deals with her missing her family and how she must get on with life after death, and how the family also is trying to move on.

More info here....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Like_Me

I can not stress enough that people need to buy this show, their is a very slim chance a bastard version could return to TV.

it is still on Sci fi network.
and the show loses NOTHING being put on regular television. The only difference is some of the deaths are less disgusting and gruesome (like the guy that killed himself by chopping his face off with his vegie decapitator), and of course they bleep f___ and s___ (which in my opinion did nothing to improve the show, and the show is just as great without em)

I just ordered season 2 before the price drop...oops. If you have never heard of it, I would give it a shot, that is a great deal on a great show.

[quote name='Gden']it is still on Sci fi network.
and the show loses NOTHING being put on regular television. The only difference is some of the deaths are less disgusting and gruesome (like the guy that killed himself by chopping his face off with his vegie decapitator), and of course they bleep f___ and s___ (which in my opinion did nothing to improve the show, and the show is just as great without em)[/quote]

I agree, the show is very well edited for Sci-fi.

Sci-fi showed several episodes on Labor Day, and shows DLM primetime Tuesdays 7pm-9pm I think. Sci-fi should be showing the rd or 4th episode this tuesday so check it out if you must, but I say just buy it blind.

Yes, one of the best shows I've ever seen. One of the few shows I can recommend to anyone, without hesitation. It's that brilliant. If you have just the slightest sense of humor, you'll like Dead Like Me (the first episode or two is a little slow, but the show quickly picks up).

[quote name='brian101']i never saw this show is it any good?[/quote]

No, there were only 9 posts before yours saying how great the show is, but no, you shouldn't watch it, it might me too smart for you.

[quote name='mynameis']I just ordered season 2 before the price drop...oops. If you have never heard of it, I would give it a shot, that is a great deal on a great show.[/quote]I belive if it' within 30 days, you can get the difference back :D

I would love to pick this up myself but don't have the money for it.

[quote name='GaMeR_2007']There's a Amazon Coupon that takes $10 OFF your purchase of $39 or more

CouponCode: DURSEPT

I hope this helps! :)[/quote]

Once again as I mentioned in the other thread I think you mean DURASEPT. DURASEPT is $10 off a $39 purchased, but its only good on Duracell batteries...

if i didnt already watch this series i would buy it for that price. It really sucks when a good series gets cancelled.

[quote name='dracula']if i didnt already watch this series i would buy it for that price. It really sucks when a good series gets cancelled.[/quote]

Looks like one of the networks is ripping the idea off a bit with a new show this fall called Reaper. Looks like they are trying to be stupid funny and probably won't pull it off...

[quote name='GaMeR_2007']Just Type The Code In When You Purchase And See What Happens....but Until Then I'm Done With It Too![/QUOTE]

Tried it and it doesn't work. The code is only for qualifying Duracell battery purchases.

[quote name='kjauburn']Looks like one of the networks is ripping the idea off a bit with a new show this fall called Reaper. Looks like they are trying to be stupid funny and probably won't pull it off...[/quote]

DLM and Reaper are nothing alike besides they deal with dead people.

Reaper will not last long either, it's on at the same time as House.

Got mine in the mail yesterday, have since watched the first six episodes (including the pilot) and loving it so far, thanks again for posting the deal!

bread's done
Back