[DEAD] Little Big Planet 2 Special Edition $15.99 with free shipping @Newegg.com

wtf is chase verified by visa. Its asking me for a chase password. Im using a Chase Visa but never setup an online account. Is that legit?

dang i just bought this from amazon yesterday. contacting customer service for a price match.

[quote name='dchrisd']wtf is chase verified by visa. Its asking me for a chase password. Im using a Chase Visa but never setup an online account. Is that legit?[/QUOTE]
I get that, too. I always end up typing in my usual password, it tells me it's wrong twice, and that's it. The order still goes through regardless of the wrong password. Not sure what's up with that.

And thanks, OP. I've neglected LBP2 for long enough. I loved the first one. I can't believe it's taken me so long to pick up the second.

[quote name='Javil']I get that, too. I always end up typing in my usual password, it tells me it's wrong twice, and that's it. The order still goes through regardless of the wrong password. Not sure what's up with that.

And thanks, OP. I've neglected LBP2 for long enough. I loved the first one. I can't believe it's taken me so long to pick up the second.[/QUOTE]

Weird. Same exact thing happened to me. Didn't realize until I redid the order using paypal and noticed I had two invoices. Wound up cancelling the chase one just to be safe.

[quote name='langdon_alger']Anyone know what the free bonus stuff is? I have the game from PSN, just wondering if its worth it just to get the add-ons.[/QUOTE]

Toy Story Costume Pack
Toy Story Level Pack
Even More Animals Pack
Rise of the Cakeling Level Pack
Cats Costume Pack
Dogs Costume Pack

I think that's it.

[quote name='hiljay']dang i just bought this from amazon yesterday. contacting customer service for a price match.[/QUOTE]

good luck...does amazon still blacklist for too many of these attempts?

[quote name='sidewalkhustla']good luck...does amazon still blacklist for too many of these attempts?[/QUOTE]

thanks, but got shut down. they said that if it does drop on Amazon that i may get an adjustment, but only if i hadn't received the item yet.

*rolls eyes*

this is the FIRST time i've asked for a price adjustment. It's only $4.00 but still. >

[quote name='hiljay']thanks, but got shut down. they said that if it does drop on Amazon that i may get an adjustment, but only if i hadn't received the item yet.

*rolls eyes*

this is the FIRST time i've asked for a price adjustment. It's only $4.00 but still. >

Great game, definitely recommend it for people who enjoyed the first title. If I didn't already have this, I'd pick it up at Best Buy, just for the RZ points now that they're PMing online retailers. :)

These sixteen dollar deals are going to kill me. I've been holding off pretty well, but considering I have the LBP 1 SE and am very interested in owning this, it seems like a worthwhile purchase.

May as well bite the bullet.

I got mine today, but I have to say I hate getting new games these days, 20 min of updates before I can even play the game.

bread's done
Back