(DEAD) LOST: The Complete Collection (Blu-Ray) - $143 @ Barnesandnoble.com

Dammit, that's actually a reasonable price. If it's that same price when my financial aid comes through, I might get it. I'm also setting aside $$$ for Back to the Future and Star Wars on Blu ray, so we'll see. Thanks OP.

Can anyone get that 20% off for new accounts? I think it might have something to do with Lost being backordered. Otherwise they just hate me. :)

[quote name='Indiana Jones']Can anyone get that 20% off for new accounts? I think it might have something to do with Lost being backordered. Otherwise they just hate me. :)[/QUOTE]

Worked for me. I've never shopped at BN.com before -- if you have another account, they might keep track of your billing address. If you don't, then I'm not sure :(

Thanks I'm in for 1...been waiting to get it for less than $198.
BTW $145 with tax for me, guess tax rate is higher here.

Now I'm going to have to go through the trouble of returning my Amazon copy, since it already entered the processing stage. :( $40 is $40, though.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Dammit, that's actually a reasonable price. If it's that same price when my financial aid comes through, I might get it. I'm also setting aside $$$ for Back to the Future and Star Wars on Blu ray, so we'll see. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

Star Wars isn't coming out until the fourth quarter of 2011.

[quote name='Indiana Jones']Can anyone get that 20% off for new accounts? I think it might have something to do with Lost being backordered. Otherwise they just hate me. :)[/QUOTE]
I can't get it to work either. I don't remember ever ordering something from there before at this address, but I guess I must have. Best I can seem to do is the N7Y9U9J code, which only drops it $5 lower than Amazon. :\

I know this thread is old, but I barely got around to opening the box it came in today, and it had a Best Buy $249.99 price sticker on it. I found that odd. Did anyone else get the same thing?

[quote name='lmz00']I know this thread is old, but I barely got around to opening the box it came in today, and it had a Best Buy $249.99 price sticker on it. I found that odd. Did anyone else get the same thing?[/QUOTE]

Received mine 2-3 weeks ago. No BB sticker on it.

bread's done
Back