[DEAD] Lowball #2 is DEAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
added a few more collectors editions Dead Space 2 and halo reach..

im thinkin of adding my gears of war 3 collectors edition its new but not sure much appeal will be given lol

Also in Limbo is a CoD WaW CE (for pc no game) and a MGS 4 CE for PS3 complete with artbook and dvd lol 

im doing this cause i have a lot of stuff lol i havent even gone into my closet yet lol

alright ive decided that the lowball will start the 24th and run until the 28th im striking quick and fast hope you guys are ready for this lol.. 

The start date has been pushed back as i to work OT this weekend (game development can be a pain in the ass) im also going to delete this thread and begin a fresh new one (ive learned from previous lowballs i need to own the 1st and 2nd post

scratch that im keeping this thread lowball will start Wed 26th at 1030am pst and end sunday march 2nd at 730 pm PST.. for delaying it i will add more blu ray movies and a couple more games 

The start date has been pushed back as i to work OT this weekend (game development can be a pain in the ass) im also going to delete this thread and begin a fresh new one (ive learned from previous lowballs i need to own the 1st and 2nd post
You can just PM whoever owns the 2nd post and ask them to "Hide" their post. (assuming that you own the 3rd post)

Ok.. Update on the lack of my lowball starting is my home PC finally gave out RIP (2008-2014) so i should be buying a new pc this weekend so i'll keep everyone posted i will be putting up the pictures of the items shortly 

Pics added missing a few more pics those will come once im home! added a couple of new items and will maybe add a couple more items everyday to keep you guys interested!!!  :D/  :D/

I'll start this off!
Sin & Punishment-$1

Goldeneye-$1

Perfect Dark Zero-$1

Rockband 3-$1

Two Worlds Collectors Edition-$1

Fable 3 Collectors Edition-$1

Halo 3 Collectors edition-$1

Blitz the league 2-$1

Turok-$1

All $1

The Crazies