[DEAD] Lowball Over! All Items Shipped! THANK YOU!

• Tomb Raider Comic Dark Horse card signed by writer Gail Simone - $6 CheapSpeed
  • Bugs Bunny Rabbit Rampage (Complete, box is really beat up though) - $4 CheapSpeed

Last edited by a moderator:
Milon's Secret Castles (Cartridge Only) - $2

Pokemon Resilient Life Deck (includes everything except online code) - $2
Doctor Who Monster Invasion Card Lot - $1
Foreign Language/Misc Pokemon Card Lot - $2

Barney Hide & Seek Game - $1 Deathfromace
Genesis system with controller but NO hookups, tested and works - $4 Deathfromace
Bugs Bunny Rabbit Rampage (Complete, box is really beat up though) - $5 Deathfromace

I'm not going to be online when this auction ends so I'm going to up some of my bids:

Genesis system with controller but NO hookups, tested and works - $7 detectiveconan16

Super Nintendo "99 Problems" System Bundle -​ $5 detectiveconan16

Game Genie - $2

Voltron Blueprint Shirt (Lootcrate) Size M - $2

League of Legends lanyard - $1

Street Fighter Microman Figures (Chun Li and Sakura) - $2

Romancing Saga - $4

Strategy Guide Lot of Four - $1

Thanks everyone!!

I'm going to work on adding up some totals tonight. I have the day off tomorrow so hopefully I can get some invoices out and have some items shipped as early as tomorrow!

Again, really appreciate the bids.

@#$$@#$ I MEANT TO BID. I FORGOT. AHHHHH.

GJ to those who won!
Aww, that sucks! Don't worry, I've done that more times than I can count as well.

If you wanted any of the items that had no bids (and this goes out to everyone) you can still have them for a $1 + shipping if you're interested. First come, first served.

These are the items that didn't get any bids:

• :gba: GBA Final Round Golf 2002 (Sealed) - 
  • Pirate Ninja Shirt (Lootcrate) Size M -
  • The Art of Grand Theft Auto IV Small Artbook - zenii Claimed!
  • Wendy's Spyro Happy Meal Toy (sealed) -
  • EverQuest: Planes of Power Firiona Vie 6" Figure -
  • Mego Bloks Halo 97356 Metallic Series Figure (sealed) -
  • Playstation Vita Koozie -
  • Star Wars PocketModel Ground Assault Pack (Sealed) -
  • Yu-Gi-Oh Topps Mini-Sticker Lot -
  • Yu-Gi-Oh Japanese Card Lot -
  • Necessary Evil: Super-Villains of DC Comics DVD (Sealed in cardboard sleeve)
  • The Friend Zone Soundtrack CD -
If you want any of those, let me know. If you won something from me, there is the possibility that some of these may not even add much weight (meaning cost) to your package so it may be well worth the extra $1!

I'm interested in this - Necessary Evil: Super-Villains of DC Comics DVD (Sealed in cardboard sleeve).

Going by the picture I'm going to assume its light and won't really add that much weight?

I'm interested in this - Necessary Evil: Super-Villains of DC Comics DVD (Sealed in cardboard sleeve).

Going by the picture I'm going to assume its light and won't really add that much weight?
Yes, it is very light, it shouldn't add anything to your shipping cost.

Want me to mark you down for that? I could always contact you if it changes the shipping at all.

Alright, it's actually getting pretty late so I'm headed off to bed. I added some of the totals to the second post. I'll finish them and send out as many invoices as I can tomorrow. If the weight of your item(s) are over 13 ounces I will need you zip code to calculate shipping.

Good Night everyone!

Ugh, I definitely would have bid on more items had it not ended so late (or ended on a weekend). I totally understand why you ended it when you did, it just sucks because every lowball lately seems to end past midnight EST.

Argh, meant to bid but I fell asleep. I'll take "The Art of Grand Theft Auto IV Small Artbook" for a buck (plus shipping) if it's not been claimed yet.

Ugh, I definitely would have bid on more items had it not ended so late (or ended on a weekend). I totally understand why you ended it when you did, it just sucks because every lowball lately seems to end past midnight EST.
Yep, it's hard finding a good time for everyone. I sorta went with a time that I knew I would be home since I needed to keep track of it and end it.

If I do a lowball again, I'll try a different time. Maybe a poll of what's the best ending time? That might work...

Alright, check the second post for updates on everyone's orders. I shipped out a few packages today and I sent out many invoices. Some of you I'm waiting on a Zip code from to calculate shipping.

All the invoices should be done by tomorrow and, if payment is made, should be shipped by tomorrow as well.

Thanks!

UPDATE:

Blake Henderson and BSQRTS6 - I sent out your invoices today, sorry for the delay.

Everyone else - All of your packages have been shipped out. Your tracking numbers were sent to you via PM and they can also be found in the second post of this thread.

Thank You!!

All items have been shipped!

Thank you so much for participating everyone. Once you get your package, let me know how everything is and if there are any problems.

My two games came in and are in good shape.  I'm guessing you cleaned the sega game? The case has a weird smell to it either way all seems good.

I also get to save 50 cents on Raisin Bran according to this coupon in the Bugs Bunny guide!....oh it expired in 95

My two games came in and are in good shape. I'm guessing you cleaned the sega game? The case has a weird smell to it either way all seems good.

I also get to save 50 cents on Raisin Bran according to this coupon in the Bugs Bunny guide!....oh it expired in 95
I'm not sure on the Sega game, I may have cleaned it long ago but it's pretty much been sitting in on my shelf for months.

I seen that coupon too! Haha. I have a free pizza hut coupon on one of my NES TMNT games...that also expired in the 90's. DAMN

bread's done
Back