DEAD - Madden NFL Football 11 for $23.96 (360/PS3), $19.98 (Wii),FS

Man I have this 20 dollar code for EA. I just HATE Football games. I gotta keep an eye out for this site when It has Dragonage 20 bucks or something

Madden is one of those games where I can't justify spending more than $5 on a copy. I don't care enough about having updated rosters, so I can easily wait for the next one for this one to be super cheap.

[quote name='Darklurkr23']Man I have this 20 dollar code for EA. I just HATE Football games. I gotta keep an eye out for this site when It has Dragonage 20 bucks or something[/QUOTE]

You can't stack codes, I just tried.

[quote name='iwannadie']You can't stack codes, I just tried.[/QUOTE]

i was able to stack my $20 code with this code...Total is only $3.96, but still not sure if I want to pull the trigger or not, as I'm not really into football.

[quote name='jdb230']i was able to stack my $20 code with this code...Total is only $3.96, but still not sure if I want to pull the trigger or not, as I'm not really into football.[/QUOTE]

I guess it didn't like me then. I applied the maddenbowl2011 code, saw the discount price. Then I applied my $20 code and it reset the price to $46 and showed shipping fees. I tried in reverse and they would not work together.

I always buy my madden games after they have been out for at least 2 years...I bought madden 06 and 08 for $5 total at gamestop last year..

[quote name='Mikocouch']Is this dead?[/QUOTE]

yes, deal is dead. thanks for the heads up. updated op. it was a limited time deal.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']bought mine with the AFC code on sunday and it got here this morning already.[/QUOTE]
me too :D I'll try it out monday after my exam

Was there a post about editing All Pro Football rosters in here or am I going crazy?

Sounded interesting, now I can't find it.

[quote name='wEEman33']Yes, All Pro Football 2K8 can be edited now:

http://www.operationsports.com/features/1198/editing-all-pro-football-2k8-for-dummies/

I recommend it over Madden any day.

I had Madden for a few months and sold it. Just a terrible representation of football. Not even online leagues can save it.

Online leagues for All Pro Football 2K8 are still alive and well:

http://www.casualadultgamers.com/viewforum.php?f=190[/QUOTE]

I did some searching (before I saw your post) and I'm not sure I understand completely. Can the game be changed in such a way that the teams are changed to the NFL teams or is this just to edit players on the rosters of the fictional teams?

bread's done
Back