[DEAD] Madden Vita Bundle $200 AC (Amazon Student Members Read), Uncharted GA $20

Man, I missed Uncharted:GA. I already have it thanks to PS+, but I really loved it. I wanted a Physical Copy of it. Hopefully its back later, $20 was a amazing price.

[quote name='Reira']Amazon Student members can use code 3477IPEB for a free copy of Little Big Planet and 4gb memory card (go here for more info). This stacks with the coupons for the Vita and the $20 off LBP coupon, even though it's free with code.

I don't know if others can get it since some people are reporting the LBP coupon has disappeared. Worth a shot though. Try using the links from SD maybe if CAG aren't working? EDIT: Looks like the LBP coupon has expired. So for Student members, it would be $200 after the code and coupons. Make sure to click on the Madden coupon before adding the other 2 items to cart.

My order details:

Item(s) Subtotal: $309.94
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Promotion Applied: -$59.95
Your Coupon Savings: -$50.00
Your Coupon Savings: -$20.00
-----
Total before tax: $179.99
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00
-----
Grand Total: $179.99[/QUOTE]That's a pretty sweet deal...but how come I never heard about this? When I renewed my Prime membership back in February, I paid the $39.99 Amazon Student rate, so I should have received an email or something about this deal.

I'm not saying I would have jumped on that deal--I'm perfectly happy with the AC:L $179.99 bundle I got on BF (and I'm glad you're happy with this deal)--but it's a pretty great value nonetheless.

[quote name='mightymek']My thoughts exactly. The only Sony game I bought (I just got a Vita recently) was Unit 13. The rest were all third party and what I got from PS+. That being said, I read last night that Europe's PS+ includes Mortal Kombat Vita for free, so the whole "Sony property" that we all thought would be the PS+ freebies may branch out to third party titles in the US as well. Who knows. Either way, I would probably break down and get this if I didn't buy 6 Vita games when I bought it.[/QUOTE]

PS Plus for Eu seems to be much heavier on 3rd party then the US PS Plus.

I'd be surprised if we got MK. But who knows.

ahh crap, I would have really liked to get LBP and uncharted for 20 bucks. Anyone know of anymore coupons or deals coming up for it ?

Awesome thanks! I hope I can get in on this. I've never tried the amazon coupon clipping. Is it a timed or quantity amount like a lightning deal? I'm hoping I don't have to camp out on my computer refreshing the amazon site to get this deal for 20.
Can you also use more than one coupon per order? Curious if someone could get both uncharted and LBP in the same order.

I've been holding out for LBP and I'm glad I saw this, thanks!!!

Can't wait for the coupon to go live, I've missed out on quite a few of them.

Hm is that free lbp + card supposed to be working now? It isn't for me and I have amazon student.

Edit: the promo isn't working for me... sigh. Oh well. Guess I'll wait a bit more.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying to find the links sorry. I grabbbed a couple (For LBP and Uncharted) from post #49. I added them to the OP hopefully those 2 work so thanks for that.

Anyone know the link for the Madden Vita Bundle I cant find it??

Thanks for the link to LBP coupon. Picked it up for $11.xx after some Amazon credit I had. Can't wait to get that one running on my Vita!

[quote name='QuickKill']Hm is that free lbp + card supposed to be working now? It isn't for me and I have amazon student.

Edit: the promo isn't working for me... sigh. Oh well. Guess I'll wait a bit more.[/QUOTE]

It worked just fine for me. I clicked through the Gamespot link for the Vita bundle and added the bundle to my cart, then clicked on the coupon link in this thread for the LBP game and then I went back to the student deal page and checked the game and card to add to my cart. All discounts applied.

Thanks OP! I always forget to check the Gamespot site on Fridays and would have missed this deal as well as the student deal. The AC Black Friday deal was probably better but I really wanted a black unit instead of white.

[quote name='Palinn']It worked just fine for me. I clicked through the Gamespot link for the Vita bundle and added the bundle to my cart, then clicked on the link in this thread for the LBP game and then I went back to the student deal page and checked the game and card to add to my cart. All discounts applied.[/QUOTE]

What is the Gamestop link?

I got LBP for 19.99 Thanks again ! :D and still waiting to get uncharted for 19.99. Anyone able to get it now or do we have to wait until the the video is over ?

[quote name='pdjones']picked up LBP-- thanks OP!

Uncharted should be free for those who have PS+, just get it in the ps store.[/QUOTE]

Some people prefer the physical disc over digital and it's only free just as long as you continue to have PS+. For $20 it's not a bad deal at all, I think this is the cheapest it's been on it's own.

Yes!! I was going to buy Uncharted tomorrow for $40 at Best Buy so this just got me 2 games for my new Vita I got (AC bundle from last week). Now I will have 4 games lol

Thanks OP for posting this!!

Ok I think the links are good for real this time. If youre an Amazon student member that's a pretty kick ass deal for the Vita bundle. 2x 4GB cards but still..

Grabbed LBP (thanks OP!) but I'm confused about Uncharted - is that deal dead now? Link takes me to it's product page but I don't see any coupon.

I can't get the 3477IPEB coupon to work. This is the message I get:
"There was a problem
We're sorry, we weren't able to save your gift card or promotional code information. Please enter it again or try using another form of payment."

I am a Amazon Student Prime member, so I don't know what the problem is.

Awesome!!! Just got LBP have been waiting forever for a deal for this thank you so much OP!!!

Now if only there was a deal on the big memory cards...

[quote name='popular penguin']I can't get the 3477IPEB coupon to work. This is the message I get:
"There was a problem
We're sorry, we weren't able to save your gift card or promotional code information. Please enter it again or try using another form of payment."

I am a Amazon Student Prime member, so I don't know what the problem is.[/QUOTE]

This might be a silly question but are you signed in to your student account? It worked for me and I am using Chrome if that helps.

[quote name='Palinn']This might be a silly question but are you signed in to your student account? It worked for me and I am using Chrome if that helps.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean? I went to: Your Account > Your Amazon Student Membership and it shows that it's active. Am I missing something?

[quote name='popular penguin']What do you mean? I went to: Your Account > Your Amazon Student Membership and it shows that it's active. Am I missing something?[/QUOTE]

Doesn't sound like it. I have two Amazon accounts and sometimes sign in to the wrong one when I am trying to apply Student Prime codes so that is why I asked.

[quote name='i MarK i']LBP is dead :( I had it in my cart then went to watch a review of it on YouTube and now the coupons expired[/QUOTE]

LOL same here

I decided to download the demo and try it out and by the time I finished 1 level it was gone

[quote name='wilflare']isn't it likely that LBP will be added to the Instant Game Collections hmm[/QUOTE]

No time soon. LBP is one of Sony's most supported franchises. It'll probably go free after the community starts to die, only to revitalize it.

can I still get the madden bundle if I don't have a student account? I'm not seeing the coupon applied.

I do have a prime account though.

bread's done
Back