*DEAD* Mass Effect -$19, Crackdown - $11, Stranglehold - $8 Free Shipping at buy.com

Ok, even tho i know i wont have the time to beat ME for a long while i can't pass up it at this price.
Thanks man for the deal for the insomniacs, seriously its 3am pst dude.

Also what's up with the "SOLD OUT FROM BUY.COM!" even tho its still available, could it be shipping from somewhere else maybe?
Whatever ... came out to 12.86 w/tax .... sweetness
My first 09 game purchase

[quote name='supraazn']Ok, even tho i know i wont have the time to beat ME for a long while i can't pass up it at this price.
Thanks man for the deal for the insomniacs, seriously its 3am pst dude.

Also what's up with the "SOLD OUT FROM BUY.COM!" even tho its still available, could it be shipping from somewhere else maybe?
Whatever ... came out to 12.86 w/tax .... sweetness
My first 09 game purchase[/quote]

Almost 4 am here in Cali and I pretty much was thinking exactly the same thing when I placed my order. Here's hoping they still have some in stock ;).

jumped on the previous crackdown deal from buy.com, so this is great for those who missed it. while i do want to play mass effect, i need to spare my wallet.

I always thought (and hoped) I would wait until a re-release of Mass Effect like a Platinum Hits version or something before picking it up but at $12, well... .

Thank you!

I can recommend Stranglehold for those that don't have it already. If you've seen the movie Hard Boiled, it is based on that. Lots of Matrix style slo-mo action sequences and two handed pistol wielding, if you're into that sort of thing.

Wow, all awesome deals.

Mass Effect is awesome, and Crackdown and Stranglehold were both very underrated. Crackdown is one of my favorite games of all time.

Great deal for Mass Effect and Crackdown, both are awesome games. I wouldn't play Stranglehold if it was free, though.

[quote name='ICEPICC']You Have To Spend $75 To Get Free Shipping ?[/quote]

:wall:

That can't be a serious question...

[quote name='FrankCostanza']Weird, I paid through paypal for Crackdown, money is still in my PP account and no account history of any transaction.[/quote]

I paid through PP as well and its already taken the fund out and completed transaction

[quote name='ICEPICC']You Have To Spend $75 To Get Free Shipping ?[/QUOTE]

If your item qualifies for free "budget shipping" then it will be free, however, you have select it when checking out. Otherwise it will try to stick you with the "standard shipping" option. Just watch for it when checking out...and also take note if you have to go back to correct the billing, ship-to address or even the payment method, when you go back to check-out it will always default to standard shipping and you have to select the "budget" option again.

Mass Effect is "On Order," which means Buy.com sold out of them and has more on the way. I still bought it but am not expecting it to arrive soon.

Nah, pass.... $12 is $12, as for the other ones, nah, unless it's under $5, thanks though. New Year's resolution, don't buy it because it's cheap :)

Those are some great deals. I beg everyone who hasn't played Mass Effect to pick it up and play it. I loved that game and have played through 5 times and am considering another play through soon. My first character is up to 50+ hours after three play throughs on it alone.

[quote name='waxHead']I noticed the same thing, but it says it's "On Order" from Buy.com for the $11.99 price with free shipping:

http://www.buy.com/listing/sellerlistings.asp?sku=204110365&buy=1

I ordered one, hopefully it'll show up![/quote]

Weird... that link worked the first time I opened it, but after dbl-checking, it doesn't have Buy.com listed. I clicked back into the listings for Mass Effect, and the Buy.com $11.99 price showed up again. Click back and forth between the pages, you might see that price w/ free shipping.

Thanks, OP. Almost bought Mass Effect a few weeks ago and now I'm glad I waited. $12? I approve of that as my first game purchase of the new year.

Grabbed one. I missed it when it was $14.99 a few weeks back, which in retrospect was a good thing. I've already rented this and played through once, but it's worth $12 and worth a second run.

[quote name='Serpentor']Nah, pass.... $12 is $12, as for the other ones, nah, unless it's under $5, thanks though. New Year's resolution, don't buy it because it's cheap :)[/quote]

Then buy them because they're awesome, because they are.

[quote name='DragonSlayerX']Oh noes! Mass Effect is gone. :(

I missed it again dammit.[/QUOTE]

It's still $11.99 under Marketplace Buying Choices on the right side. It's listed as "on order" but I think you'll still get it eventually. At least I hope so because that's how I ordered it.

Stuck Mass Effect in my cart early this morning, not sure if I wanted to buy it or not. Came back to the thread a few minutes ago and saw the price had increased. Checked it on Buy, and it was still in my cart for $11.99, so I pulled the trigger on it.

It's still 11.99 from Buy.com, it's at the top of the Marketplace options on the right. If you look under the 20 something price, it says it's sold and ships from a different retailer. Not sure why they would change that, but it's still 11.99.

So glad I saw this on SD and was able to cancel my Amazon order for 20.

Ah, I need to clarify my last statement it seems. Mass Effect is currently sold out but if you can wait you can still get it for $11.99 from the marketplace on the right, it just won't ship until they have it in stock again.

Mass Effect is so good it is shameful to see it available so cheaply. Already have it, of course.

Took advantage of this for Crackdown though. Thanks OP.

Mass Effect is so good it is almost shameful to see it available so cheaply. But I'd buy it if I already didn't have it, of course.

Took advantage of this for Crackdown though. Thanks OP.

Thanks OP. I went ahead and picked up Crackdown. I played the Demo and really enjoyed it. The last 2 weeks I have picked up 3 new games for around 32 dollars shipped. Nice to be a CAG!!!!

Thanks for this... I'll have to give Mass Effect a try. When I ordered it though it said "On Order"... Hopefully it won't be too long until I get it :)

Thanks, I ordered Crackdown earlier

Since Thanksgiving I have a little more than doubled my PS3 and 360 games at a fraction of the cost thanks to all these deals. :bouncy:

PS3
Ridge Racer ($9.99 @ Amazon)
Resistance ($14.95 @ Amazon)
Resistance 2 ($0 NBA Inside from Amazon traded in at FYE)
Devil May Cry ($9.99 Golden Axe from Amazon traded in at Best Buy)
Soul Calibur 4 ($5 with $25 GC @ Amazon)

Xbox 360
Half Life 2 Orange Box ($14.95 @ Amazon)
Bioshock ($19.95 @ New Egg)
Fallout 3 ($0 NBA Inside from Amazon traded in at FYE)
Prince of Persia ($0 NBA Inside from Amazon traded in at FYE)
Call of Duty: World at War ($9.99 Golden Axe from Amazon traded in at FYE)
Virtua Fighter 5 online ($14.99 @ Amazon)
Crackdown ($10.99 @ Buy.com)

Plus have various store credits totaling $180 + tax for anohter Golden Axe trade in ($9.99) and two Brother in Arms: Highway to Hell ($12.49 each) They will be used for Resident Evil 5, Killzone 2 and Mad World. :D

bread's done
Back