[DEAD] Mass Effect 3 (PS3 or Xbox 360) $8 AMAZON - FREE Shipping for PRIME / over $25 spent

Status
Not open for further replies.

canvasch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
PS3

Xbox 360

Walmart has Mass Effect 3 for $7.96 with free store pick up..

walmart deal is DEAD.. OP UPDATED.....

no idea how long this will last... so get it while it's hot....

btw... amazon has it for the same price.... so if you got prime or if you spend over $25  so you get free shipping.....  get it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any DLC included when you buy it new? That isn't in the trilogy release?
The trilogy doesnt contain ALL DLC from all three games. And this standalone retail version of ME3 is just the game. No DLC.
So the trilogy has some ME3 DLC, and this has none?
Neither game comes with any DLC. Only mass effect one and mass effect 2 Have DLC included when purchased in the trilogy.
Mass effect three does have an online pass code that would be included in either version.

Is there any DLC included when you buy it new? That isn't in the trilogy release?
The trilogy doesnt contain ALL DLC from all three games. And this standalone retail version of ME3 is just the game. No DLC.
So the trilogy has some ME3 DLC, and this has none?
Neither game comes with any DLC. Only mass effect one and mass effect 2 Have DLC included when purchased in the trilogy.
Mass effect three does have an online pass code that would be included in either version.
Thanks!

^Also to note. I dont think the trilogy includes both DLCs for ME1 only one of them. They include the good DLC (think its call Bring down the Sky). But dont include the other one which was some trials or something, I think it was called Pinnacle Station.

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing people need to realize the Mass Effect Trilogy (PS3) brings more content/bang to your buck. The X360 version almost comes like the original retail release of the game = almost no DLC.

The PS3 version gives you all the DLC of ME1 & ME2 (without the last DLC Arrival).

If you have a PS3, just get it for the PS3...you get more bang for your buck.

Since, I already have ME3 through the collection...I'll be getting an extra copy for my brother, so we can play online co-op. :)

Deal just died on amazon, clicked the link showed the $8 price point checked 360 was not at 8, now ps3 is not either they are at the 17 / 18 dollar mark now

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back